Ireland and Nepotism | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland and Nepotism

Wait you mean a guy got an entry level job from his grandfather and worked his way up by himself and then he made friends with and impressed the people he worked for and they like that? You don't say?

This ^^^^^^^

Exactly.

We're set up to have a great off season for the first time in lord knows how long. I don't understand why people can't just get behind Ireland instead of constantly taking shots at him. He's shown enough encouraging signs that he'll work well with Philbin to build a team capable of bringing playoff football back to South Florida next year.

It's win/win for all the naysayers anyway. Next year you'll either have a playoff team or Ireland will be gone.

I know how long, it was exactly 5 years ago....

Actually, I have no problem with anyone venting, especially against Ireland as he deserves a lot but not all of it. It's everyone's right. My issue is the repetitive, redundant, regurgitated variations of what's been expressed ad nauseum showing up in new threads every time there's a new passion spasm. No matter the passion, both negative or positive of an avid fan, which I can expect and respect.... really, how many times can you say the same thing independently?

My new graphic:
ip3zgk-1.jpg

Ironic because thats where Jeff gets his wide receivers from

Oh god just please stop with this bull****. You don't get to this position simply by being given it.
Apparently, dropping down to your knees, drinking from the cup of Parcells, and riding his coat tails to the top worked for both Ireland and Sparano. Now one has been decapitated and eagerly waiting for the other to put his head on the chopping block.

and how exactly has Ingram worked out for the Saints? point is the Saints at the time were the cream of the NFL crop and sold WAAAAAAAY low for a guy they took #2 over just a few years prior...

VD was the 21st over all pick, we got a 2nd for him... Bush was #2 over all and paid a 6th.

I already waved the white flag, you won this round!
weather ingram worked out or not ,is not my point(bush is a better player imo ) ..... i'm just telling u what the saints thought of bush ,which is why they traded him so cheap,it had nothing to do with them being a top team .your clown Ireland 'just don't know what the hell he is doing ..... p.s kill the attitude ,partner...i'm just stating facts.

The Saints got rid of Bush and signed Sproles who they probably got as much or more production out of for half the money and a draft pick, don't see how anybody can fault them for that. In retrospect we should have done the same thing with Jake long.

Back
Top Bottom