Ireland doesn't know who he drafted | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland doesn't know who he drafted

eh, big deal. So Misi wasn't "credited" with three sacks, but as another poster mentioned he was right there in on those plays. Ireland knows who he drafted and Misi is going to be a good football player for us.

Oh no, we drafted the wrong guy! who give's a **** what Ireland said, Misi's a good pick

While reading the quote from Hyde that talked about finding game breakers like Marshall "at the front", didn't Marshall get picked in the fourth?

I'm not gonna say this guy,Hyde, is an idiot but he is just like us in the sense that he just writes about football, he doesn't know any more or less than we do.

i see all the guys in that pic who we picked up with dansby and marshall and our draft class but who is in the cowboys jersey , did we pick him up??im confused thanks nie pic,

Funny, but meaningless. Each guy has to DO IT in the NFL.

Tons of College players with great plays & tons of talent flop in the NFL.
i.e. Wannstadt & Cam got good draft grades & wrecked the team. (Saban helped)
i.e. Even Shula whiffed for years & years

Tons of high school players with great plays & tons of talent flop in College.
i.e. Coker got every 5-star & THE U couldn't win.
i.e. Notre Dame got every 5-star for 10 years & can't win.

I don't even bother to watch YouTubes of players, a few plays means nothing. ... but everyone seems to make a big deal of them.

BUT, I'd watch a YouTube of every play going against EVERY STUD they played against!! ... don't seem to exist.

don't be stealing my AVATAR! lol

This article by Hyde is just trying to cast a shadow on a draft that was smart and secure. Miami had a very good draft. Will they pan out? Who knows. We'll find out soon enough.

That game wasn't a valid reference point, regardless who was credited with the sacks. It was Alabama in name only. Andre Smith was suspended a few days before the game, which forced Saban to revamp his offensive line. Smith's replacement at LT was injured during the first quarter and didn't return. That caused wild shifts in the offensive line including a freshman forced to play. The left side of Alabama's line was a sieve, making anyone look physical, including Sean Smith.

eh, big deal. So Misi wasn't "credited" with three sacks, but as another poster mentioned he was right there in on those plays. Ireland knows who he drafted and Misi is going to be a good football player for us.

Yeah but does he have a good family that is friends with the GM? If not...lol.

Don't think it is a big deal, I am sure that the FO did not draft the wrong guy by mistake...lol. But it is funny as hell after a long work day to read that he got the sacks wrong. Would be a funny skit...if nothing else.

I think the Fins can find 2 or 3 good players out of the 1000000 LB's that we have on the team right now.

if Ireland said that, its legitimate to criticize him for saying it. the fact of the matter he is Misi did not get three sacks. Overall that quote doesnt really matter, because Im sure they studied the guy. Im not a big fan of the pick but we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom