Ireland retained | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland retained

Is this official? Is Ireland officially bein kept? Not what we think. Has the Dolphins put anything official out?

If you are keeping what is already in place, what is the need for the Dolphins to officially put something out? Nothing would be changing, therefore no need for a press release.

If you are keeping what is already in place, what is the need for the Dolphins to officially put something out? Nothing would be changing, therefore no need for a press release.
Just trying to find out if this is legit or speculation. I wanna know if we are really trying to get better, or have we maintained our commitment to mediocrity. Called the Dolphin corporate office, nobody could give an answer.
Seems like if this was true beyond question, than there shouldn't be an issue answering a simple question.

Just trying to find out if this is legit or speculation. I wanna know if we are really trying to get better, or have we maintained our commitment to mediocrity. Called the Dolphin corporate office, nobody could give an answer.
Seems like if this was true beyond question, than there shouldn't be an issue answering a simple question.

Nothing is ever 100% official until after the season. However all indications, reports and sources seem to show that Ireland will be back in 2013. As for calling the corporate office and asking the question, the people answering the phones wouldn't know, nor would they tell you if they did.

Again not 100% official, but very likely. With two games to go it is probably 95% that he will be back and 5% that he won't be. Though that 5% might be a little high.

His contract is up next season, if he is going to go he will go then, not now. I suspect he might be asked to step aside and promote from within - will shut up critics in the fan base and avoid an embarrassing sacking.

GET USE TO IT

1280pxDolphinstadiumvikes-1.jpg

I knew when I heard the commentator say "I was talking to jeff Ireland , and he said a couple of plays here or there and we could be 10-6 instead of 6-10 ", I knew we were screwed . ( i'm talking about the commentator of the dolphin - jag game yesterday ) again putting the blame on someone else , other than himself.

I knew when I heard the commentator say "I was talking to jeff Ireland , and he said a couple of plays here or there and we could be 10-6 instead of 6-10 ", I knew we were screwed . ( i'm talking about the commentator of the dolphin - jag game yesterday ) again putting the blame on someone else , other than himself.

He's not the only one saying that. So are many FH members. So....

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Why would they give you an answer? Cmon man.

That picture is from 2006, two years before Ireland was even in Miami. Even during the Saban years the beaches only appeared on Sundays in the fall. :lol: ;)

Nick Saban's practice has almost as many fans as Jeff Irelands games....

a couple plays away ? loll good lets get in the playoffs than get BLOWN out of the water with this bs roster of his. Whats the piont in that?

I hate the Miami Dolphins of the present as much as I hate Ross.

Parcells made Ireland do it!

Meatball made Ireland do it!

Now Philbin made Ireland do it?

So if Ireland concedes his authority so much what purpose does he serve?

Philbin is the one picking players. Philbin is the one that orchestrated the trades of Marshall and Davis. We have a capologist on staff for contract negotiation. We're unwilling to bring in big FAs. Ireland's only role seems to be to piss off the fans.

Philbin is the one picking players. Philbin is the one that orchestrated the trades of Marshall and Davis. We have a capologist on staff for contract negotiation. We're unwilling to bring in big FAs. Ireland's only role seems to be to piss off the fans.

Personally I believe that Ross decided that they should trade Marshall

Back
Top Bottom