Is anyone really scared? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anyone really scared?

You called him pure garbage. Just admit Tanny is is a beast. That way we can Get Real!!!

Yep. I think we still get in at 9-7, but I want to go into the playoffs red hot. Much different feeling if we blow it and lose to garbage teams heading in.
Giants, Steelers, Green Bay.

We can do this.

/drunk on kool-aid

Yep and its a damn shame too. If Tannehill hadnt played so poorly in a couple of those games we would be in prime position to not only win the division, but claim the 2 seed and a 1st round bye in the playoffs.

But, people like to pretend that didnt happen and anyone who pointed out at the time how badly he was playing and costing us games is a horrible person who needs called out for some reason at this point. You know, because Tannehill dropped 24 on an absolutely horrible defense today and was the key to victory despite the D doing yet another tremendous job holding a strong offense to 20 points.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You`re such a fcking troll! At least your entertaining I`ll give you that...

You called him pure garbage. Just admit Tanny is is a beast. That way we can Get Real!!!

At the time, he was playing like pure garbage.

And I cant call him beast. He gets us to 10-6 and into the playoffs, then has a good showing, I will be all about rolling with him going forward. If he gets us hot and takes us to the SB, which I honestly believe can happen, then he is def beast.

But, lets get real...... he hasnt been beasting at all. He has played pretty well for 3 straight games. Simple as that. But, as I was saying for weeks when he was playing poorly, all he has to do is play pretty well and this team can win a lot of games. He plays decent and dosent turn the ball over, we are going to beat most teams. Thats how good the rest of our team is. OUR D IS BEAST. Thats what is beast. Sadly, we have not taken advantage of this all year. If we had, we would be in prime position right now and have a shot at homefield throughout.

To be fair, he made me look like a fool on two other occasions...... last year after a good stretch I made a thread talking about how great he was and how we finally have a QB..... then he stunk up the joint losing games to terrible teams and throwing a ton of picks.

Then earlier this year I got all excited about him and started talking SB...... then he **** the bed vs the Bills and continued to play like total dog**** for several weeks.

So Im done with having him make me look foolish for hyping him up. If he can beat the sorry ass Bills and the god damned Jests and get us in the playoffs, he can be my homeboy for quite a while. Im not going to sing his praises until he does. Besides, lets not get carried away and act like he has become all world. He has played pretty well for 3 games in a row. Not great, but pretty well.

But, we should all know he is capable of coming out and blowing it the next 2 weeks. If he does, he is Hennehill. If he comes through, he is beast.

Nice try but least you were right with genos myth.

Im not. Of any team in this conference. Im just not.

First of all, take a look at the 8 teams in the mix.................

Bungles - We beat them and yea it was an OT win AT HOME and the Bungles are much better in their building where they are 6-0 and won those games in mostly blowout fashion, but Im not scared to play them there. Also, they have Andy Dalton at QB.

Colts - I dont think anyone is scared of the Colts right now. Honestly, they are the team everyone wants to play in the first game. KC should get those honors. Colts are probably the worst of the 8 teams still alive in the AFC. On top of all of that, we already beat them on the road this year.

Pats - We can beat these bitches. They have owned us for a few years now, but I think we are back to where we were good enough to give them a run and beat them on occasion like the days of JT and Zach. Bring them on. Id love a rematch of that game we gave away to them...... aided of course by the zebras.

Chargers - We already beat them. Again, it was at home, but Im certainly not scared.

Ravens - They beat us in a close game. Id love to run it back. Not scared.

So there are the 5 teams in the AFC mix that we have already played. We beat 4 of them and lost a nail biter to the other.

The only teams we havent played who are left in the AFC playoff chase are the Broncos and Chiefs....... honestly, Im not scared. Are you?

Andy Reid will use all of his 2nd half timeouts before kickoff and blow it late when it counts.

Peyton is a classic choker, losing at home in the playoffs last year when they had homefield. Yea, their offense is great. But, our D is nice. We could hold them under 30. And who is to say Philbin and Tannehill wont go up there and pull their huge nut sacks out and drop 30 on Peyton's horse face?

You just dont know folks. And while the Seahawks or Saints will cruise to the Meadowlands thanks to being virtually unbeatable at home, they are not great teams on the road. They are totally beatable. Anyone from the AFC could make it and any team that makes it from the AFC could beat one of those 2 teams at Met Life Stadium.

LETS GO!!!!!!

You mean you think we can win with Tannehill? For the last couple months he was what, Hot garbage? Now with him you're not scared? Welcome to the Bandwagon!

The big difference is that we can SCORE now(unlike the recent past). That means with 1:25 left in the half we can go down and get 6, or with 3 min left in the game we have the weapons to go win the game.... any game, and just enough D to slow or stop most anybody. Will this team win the big one? Probably not this year, but we are poised to be a contender for the near future! Tannehill has a big upside, now we just need to fill holes.

You mean you think we can win with Tannehill? For the last couple months he was what, Hot garbage? Now with him you're not scared? Welcome to the Bandwagon!

Jesus. I ALWAYS thought we could win with him. Its as if you never read any of my posts.

The guy was playing like **** for a while. Its just facts. I always stated that if our QB just plays decent we can win against just about any team. If he ever plays great, we are virtually unbeatable.

I was never one of those guys who said we could NEVER win with Tannehill. He plays like he has the last few weeks, we can make a serious run and that is my point in the OP.

Now lets see him go do it. Thats what we all want. I certainly cant feel like its a lock when we have seen Tannehill do this in the past. He has strings of games where he plays well. The last two times he did so, I made threads proclaiming him one of the leagues top QBs. Im not doing that this time until he starts doing this on a consistent basis. When he does, we will be more than a god damned WC team.

Lets see him go beat the Bills and Jests. Two **** teams. He needs to start beating them on the reg. Especially considering he has a great team around him. We have one of the leagues best defenses. Go get it done.

Sad reality is if Tannehill had played the majority of the season like he has the last 3 games, we are battling for homefield advantage throughout.

Just scared of the Bills at the moment.......if I recall correctly they beat us with a 3rd stringer in our own back yard. Now we go there, with cold temps (for sure) and bad weather possible. Can't think about anthing eles.

Jesus. I ALWAYS thought we could win with him. Its as if you never read any of my posts.

The guy was playing like **** for a while. Its just facts. I always stated that if our QB just plays decent we can win against just about any team. If he ever plays great, we are virtually unbeatable.

I was never one of those guys who said we could NEVER win with Tannehill. He plays like he has the last few weeks, we can make a serious run and that is my point in the OP.

Now lets see him go do it. Thats what we all want. I certainly cant feel like its a lock when we have seen Tannehill do this in the past. He has strings of games where he plays well. The last two times he did so, I made threads proclaiming him one of the leagues top QBs. Im not doing that this time until he starts doing this on a consistent basis. When he does, we will be more than a god damned WC team.

Lets see him go beat the Bills and Jests. Two **** teams. He needs to start beating them on the reg. Especially considering he has a great team around him. We have one of the leagues best defenses. Go get it done.

Sad reality is if Tannehill had played the majority of the season like he has the last 3 games, we are battling for homefield advantage throughout.

Well the truth is he is a 2nd year QB who played a good part of his College career as a WR. You cannot pick and chose when you are going to root for a player or what games you are going to consider relevant. You need to take a step back and look at the big picture. You need to recognize that he has made progress from day one. If you get caught up in all the ups and downs its easy to miss the big picture. Which many of the bradys have.

With that said I don't agree with the expectations you placed on him. if he falters in one of the upcoming games he doesn't become hot garbage. He remains what he is now a young QB with a great upside who has all the potential in the world to become something special.

Um yes. We can play with any of these teams, but they can all play with us too. We're not blowing anyone out. One or two plays a game go differently and we could be anywhere from 12-4 to 4-12. I can see us making a run, and think we can play with/beat any of em! But yes we shouldnt act like we own the conference already.

Just scared of the Bills at the moment.......if I recall correctly they beat us with a 3rd stringer in our own back yard. Now we go there, with cold temps (for sure) and bad weather possible. Can't think about anthing eles.

I feel your pain....da Bills game is going to be a tuff game to win IHMO :-(

And the "pies de resistance"

Bro, he has already turned out to be a bust. We have been down this road before. Starting Turnoverhill any further is pointless.

Start Matt Moore and try to salvage the season. We already know Tannebust isnt the answer. We will be drafting a QB again this year if we are smart.

Not a Tannehill fan, I don't accept his back pedaling.

Back
Top Bottom