Is anyone really scared? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anyone really scared?

Am I scared of any teams most likely to be in the playoffs for the AFC? Absolutely.

People say they're not scared of Denver, but after the way Brady carved up the defense today without Gronk, Thompkins, and Dobson even WITH Grimes and Carroll healthy, Manning will do much, MUCH worse. With the 3 ELITE receivers he has, plus Julius Thomas, he'll have no trouble putting up AT LEAST 35. The problem? Miami has yet to score 35 this season. We scored 34 last week, but I'm not sure our offense could keep up with Denver. They TERRIFY me.

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Tapatalk

I take nothing for granted in the NFL.

On any given Sunday....

We need to be concerned every week. Every team in this league can beat any other team. At Buffalo and the Jets anytime, anywhere is never easy and don't expect either of the next two games to be any different. I'm scared of a big letdown next week myself. We're a long ways from the playoffs yet...

This thread is premature. Lets close out the season, win these last two, get in the playoffs, THEN make this thread.

If Long would have just signed here we'd be in the drivers seat for the 2 seed right now, maybe even the 1 seed. Could have went 8-0 at home easy, tack on the TB game and maybe even win the first Pats game. This team was a solid LT away from an easy 13-3.

Though the DBs dropping like flies has me concerned for the rest of the season.

If Long would have just signed here we'd be in the drivers seat for the 2 seed right now, maybe even the 1 seed. Could have went 8-0 at home easy, tack on the TB game and maybe even win the first Pats game. This team was a solid LT away from an easy 13-3.

Though the DBs dropping like flies has me concerned for the rest of the season.

Just think if we had that LT spot secured, and Martin did his job, we would have definitely won more games. As it turns out, maybe that's not a bad thing, we are not SB bound this year and we need the best draft spot we can get in 2014, to continue rebuilding. I agree about the secondary, that's what I said yesterday. The injuries are starting to get to us, and I know Solai has been playing hurt half the year. We had trouble stopping the Patriots and I turned to Dad and my bro and said we have to keep them out of the end zone to win this game.

A bit premature to be talking Super Bowl runs right now, especially since the team hasn't even made the playoffs yet.

Also-- a Super Bowl run, especially as a wild card, would require this team to win more than one playoff game. The last time this happened . . . 1984. Since then, the Dolphins have made the playoffs 11 times; they never won more than 1 game in any of those appearances. And Miami has never won a divisional playoff game as a wild card team.

Back
Top Bottom