Is Gase Sending in Tapes to the League? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Gase Sending in Tapes to the League?

Not saying we didn't deserve to lose, but did anyone else notice the obvious PI on Parker on the 3rd down pass to the right side at the sticks? DB had both arms up and through Parker's armpits before arrival of the ball. At the time, I felt it was an enormous non-call, and I was further irritated that the announcers didn't mention it. It was plain as day.

Not saying we didn't deserve to lose, but did anyone else notice the obvious PI on Parker on the 3rd down pass to the right side at the sticks? DB had both arms up and through Parker's armpits before arrival of the ball. At the time, I felt it was an enormous non-call, and I was further irritated that the announcers didn't mention it. It was plain as day.
Yep i noticed another missed call

the refs are bad league-wide but yea there were some bad calls last night, especially the jones personal foul giving them 44yds or whatever it was...that call was terrible...

if you dont think refs favor certain teams and sway games youre being naive...i forget the guys name but he was an nba ref who wrote a book about how they were deliberately altering outcomes of games. One example used was raja bell was a great defensive player who could lock down most people he was guarding...if he was locking a star like kobe down bell would get ticky tac fouls called on him so he would have to sit or play less aggressive because kobes a star and people would rather see him score 40 than watch good defense....this definitely goes on in the nfl...all brady needs to do is glance in a refs direction and a flags coming out for him...

Yup the defender even started pushing Parker's body away from the ball before it got to him, and of course the refs turn right around later in the game and gift wrap 2 PI calls against the dolphins to effectively end the game. The NFL is a scam.

the refs are bad league-wide but yea there were some bad calls last night, especially the jones personal foul giving them 44yds or whatever it was...that call was terrible...

if you dont think refs favor certain teams and sway games youre being naive...i forget the guys name but he was an nba ref who wrote a book about how they were deliberately altering outcomes of games. One example used was raja bell was a great defensive player who could lock down most people he was guarding...if he was locking a star like kobe down bell would get ticky tac fouls called on him so he would have to sit or play less aggressive because kobes a star and people would rather see him score 40 than watch good defense....this definitely goes on in the nfl...all brady needs to do is glance in a refs direction and a flags coming out for him...
I think you’re talking about Tim Donaghy

Because he absolutely should. Once again Miami is jobbed by the refs. Of course the media isn’t going to talk about this travesty because it’s Miami. Where do we even begin?

James called for a ticky tack penalty of lining up wrong. A raider player punches Fasano twice and doesn’t get ejected. A missed face mask call. Bogus hitting a “defenseless” player call on Reshad that pretty much sealed the game even though he was the one with his face mask grabbed and his helmet knocked off. Iffy holding call on Landry. Not many teams can overcome bad officiating. Miami certainly isn’t one of them. I want some answers from what these refs were thinking. They need to be held accountable.

It’s a shame that we expect a penalty on Miami on any big play they may produce. Oakland didn’t even play that good but were gift wrapped a win from the refs.
I realized it was a joke ever since that Pittsburgh Steelers game in Miami when they fumbled the ball in the end zone and it turned into a Pittsburgh touchdown. The Referees even flew back to Pittsburgh with the team. That says it all, since you're not supposed to be officiating in the game where your local team plays.

The Pittsburgh fumble game was huge. The gifted victory for the Steelers was the extra win that gave them the divisional tiebreaker over the Ravens and propelled them to the Super Bowl. Home playoff game where they squeaked by Baltimore would have been away without sacrificing Miami. Good thing Green Bay beat them in Super Bowl.

Lol probably like they did when the jets were screwed vs New England. I still remember Miami getting screwed at home vs Pittsburgh. Big Ben fumbled damn it!
Lol probably like they did when the jets were screwed vs New England. I still remember Miami getting screwed at home vs Pittsburgh. Big Ben fumbled damn it!

First game I ever went to was that Pittsburgh game, with 2 Steeler fans. I will never forget that call.

Not disagreeing with the bad reffing but it went both ways at times. That PF on the Raider player for 'clowning' his Dolphin buddy was absurd. The fact there were flags on almost every play was absurd. The non-call on Parker as well in Q3 I believe where the DB had his arms wrapped around him as the ball got there was bad too. It was an ugly game all around. Not well played nor well reffed.
I actually felt bad for the Raider guy who was clowning. It actually goes to show just how clueless the refs are. I didn't feel good about getting that call - let's put it that way. I also think the call on Jones was the worst call of the weekend, and will be a top 5 bad call of the year.

Because he absolutely should. Once again Miami is jobbed by the refs. Of course the media isn’t going to talk about this travesty because it’s Miami. Where do we even begin?

James called for a ticky tack penalty of lining up wrong. A raider player punches Fasano twice and doesn’t get ejected. A missed face mask call. Bogus hitting a “defenseless” player call on Reshad that pretty much sealed the game even though he was the one with his face mask grabbed and his helmet knocked off. Iffy holding call on Landry. Not many teams can overcome bad officiating. Miami certainly isn’t one of them. I want some answers from what these refs were thinking. They need to be held accountable.

It’s a shame that we expect a penalty on Miami on any big play they may produce. Oakland didn’t even play that good but were gift wrapped a win from the refs.
And honestly, the first foul called against Jesse Davis was a weak holding call. There were others as well. I didn't think the refs did a bad job today, but yeah, they made some mistakes and they went against us. Unfortunately, the game was close enough that it might have changed the outcome.

Dont forget about the juwuan james illegal formation call that never ever ever gets called.

It seldom gets called but the Dolphins annually take that non-call for granted. We violate the rule from the first preseason game forth. I'm often amazed our tackles don't get called for it.

In watching that game last night I was annoyed at the frequency of penalties but not once did I think the Dolphins were getting much the worst of it. Likewise on the national forums where the game was being discussed, it was not a topic unless Dolphin fans initiated.

Back
Top Bottom