Is Gase Sending in Tapes to the League? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Gase Sending in Tapes to the League?

It seldom gets called but the Dolphins annually take that non-call for granted. We violate the rule from the first preseason game forth. I'm often amazed our tackles don't get called for it.

In watching that game last night I was annoyed at the frequency of penalties but not once did I think the Dolphins were getting much the worst of it. Likewise on the national forums where the game was being discussed, it was not a topic unless Dolphin fans initiated.

Every team violates that rule. The Raiders tackles were playing further back than James was.

The Refs should be more like the Refs in Boxing. Be there following the action and when something big happens get in there and do what needs to be done. What the Refs did in the Dolphin game was totally ruin the game for the fans, Dolphin fans and Raider fans. The action stopped and started a billion times with the flags raining down the whole game. Every play that gave the Dolphin's life drew a flag, we got jobbed, I agree with the OP. I got so tired of looking at that Refs face that if I never see him again it'll be too soon. The reality is that an agenda was followed to assist the Raiders and make sure they won. That's what I believe to be true. I hope the NFL is watching this closely and will make the correct adjustments, I don't believe Goodall is in on it, I think there's some bad apples that didn't get caught yet.

Well, we are in the digital age....I'm pretty sure he could just email them.

Not sure if sending tape about wrong calls will do any good. The NFL is not very good in acknowledging mistakes. But I would send a video of that punch against Fasano. That guy needs to at least get a fine.

Think maybe the head official was making an audition tape to get a better game next week?

Why is everyone screwing up that Pittsburgh call. I don’t let calls affect me, it’s too Pats fan like, but that one sticks out. It was Alama Francis who recovered it, and was the only one who could have possibly done it and came out of the pile with the ball, and it wasn’t a TD it was a do over from the 1.

Why is everyone screwing up that Pittsburgh call. I don’t let calls affect me, it’s too Pats fan like, but that one sticks out. It was Alama Francis who recovered it, and was the only one who could have possibly done it and came out of the pile with the ball, and it wasn’t a TD it was a do over from the 1.
Yeah and that was the crazy thing. The "do over" part. Francis recovered and he and the rest of the D went to the corner of the EZ and were celebrating playing Hackey Sack w the ball. It wasn't that the refs didn't see who recovered - that was just the excuse - it's that they blew the whistle upon signaling TD and then all stopped paying attention. Inexcusable.

Dont forget about the juwuan james illegal formation call that never ever ever gets called.

This is a great point. If you go play by play through the game, you can find multiple plays where the Raiders' tackles lined up waaaaay back to give themselves more of a chance against Cameron Wake and crew.

Yeah, don't do it, sure. But let's expect consistency from the officiating crew. Ha Ha Ha.

Yeah, right.

Back
Top Bottom