Is Geno better than Ryan.......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Geno better than Ryan..........

no, but I think Geno is already better than snatchez. He's more accurate than sanchez already. They both make mistakes, but I think I've ever seen a game where mark completed 86% of his passes, actually most of marks games, he only made like 55% of his passes. Franchise qb there ha.

With all of the dumb mistakes that Ryan keeps making (Don't get me wrong, I love the kid) is Geno Smith farther along at this point than our very own RT?????? What do you all think?:hclap:

Geno, you played a good game but instead of posting on football forums shouldn't you be getting ready for the Steelers? I know they're not as good as they used to be but I think that still may be a tough game for you guys with them having an extra week to prepare.

Geno, you played a good game but instead of posting on football forums shouldn't you be getting ready for the Steelers? I know they're not as good as they used to be but I think that still may be a tough game for you guys with them having an extra week to prepare.

I've been a member here since Geno was in diapers.

Geno is not as good a decision maker.
They are about equal as far as arm.
Geno is more of a gamer.

Ryan does not make dumb mistakes, Geno does.

prisoner of the moment much? call me when geno has more then 1 good game

tumblr_ll0b73AIN51qzmowao1_500-1.jpg

Holy crap I literally bust out laughing at this, I dunno why. LOL!
Was as funny as the OP thread.

Jets Oline has been damned good this year and Geno has still played some terrible games. If he was behind our **** Oline you couldn't even think about this argument.

With all of the dumb mistakes that Ryan keeps making (Don't get me wrong, I love the kid) is Geno Smith farther along at this point than our very own RT?????? What do you all think?:hclap:

:not sure if serious:

Geno had complete meltdowns vs the Titans and Patriots... Tannehill hasn't had a clunker that bad since his first ever game against Houston... (Although he did struggle vs the Titans last year too.)

The thing with Geno is that he reminds me a bit like Sanchez. When things are going good, its all great, but the second there is any adversity, he disintegrates like slug on salt. I am actually happy that he is experiencing some early success because that means the Jets wont address the QB position in next year's draft, and they will be stuck with another QB that will follow the "Sanchez trajectory"...

There is also something about his attitude that is Vince Young-ish. Not something I want from my QB.

It's not even close right now. Tannehill is establishing himself as a very capable starting QB. Geno has a long way to go still.

Tannehill is definitely better but its not even a fair argument because Geno has only played 5 games.

Let's see if Geno Smith can actually go 2 or 3 straight games without turning the ball over 3 times then we'll talk.

It's not even close right now. Tannehill is establishing himself as a very capable starting QB. Geno has a long way to go still.

Tannehill is definitely better but its not even a fair argument because Geno has only played 5 games.

Agreed, I'll be interested in watching Geno's progression if for no other reason to see if he is going to become a long term threat....that won't be determined this year, but so far to me he's looked like he's progressing in a positive fashion which is bad news, it's too early to tell for sure but the same goes for our guy as well.

I should also say I've been very impressed with what EJ Manuel has done so far, so this division might very well shape up to be one of the toughest in the next year or two.

Look. Geno had a terrific game Monday night no doubt and even though I HATE The Jets, I am happy for the good Jets fans here because after the Suckchez debacle they may have finally found their guy. With that being said, at this point it's not even close. Geno has 8 interceptions to Ryan's 5 and Ryan has a much better qb rating right now. Also, at this point in his career Geno still has a tendency to make that critical rookie mistake like the behind the back, Globetrotter fiasco a couple of weeks ago. Ryan Tannehill is keeping his team in games right now despite having a terrible offensive line, Geno Smith is capitalizing on having maximum protection and doing a better job of finding the open man- which isn't a knock on him, it's what he is supposed to do. Right now Ryan Tannehill is much closer to a franchise qb IMO. I'm not saying he's perfect, but better than Geno at this point in their careers.

Back
Top Bottom