Is Geno better than Ryan.......... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Geno better than Ryan..........

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013101306/2013/REG6/steelers@jets#menu=highlights&tab=recap

Just look at the first pick (the Ryan Clark interception) -- it's such an insanely awful decision and throw. You watch that throw and tell me you believe him for a second that he was trying to throw it away. :lol:

The second one, count the white jerseys there to make a play on that ball. Awful decision regardless of whether or not he got hit as he threw.

i will check it when i get home...can't access it at work...i know rg3 got away with a ball into triple coverage sunday night also...

tannehill the only throw i can even think about like that was at buffalo last year the last pick he threw trying to fit a ball vs zone b/t 3 defenders that davon bess was crossing thru...but that still wasn't necessarily a poor read it was a guy trying to make a play at the end of the game and doing something out of character...and he didn't have many choices...

bout the only time i've seen anything close to a just poor decision

2vvwg9j-1.jpg

That Pitt INt wasn't an accuracy issue, it was a decision making issue. The ball should never have been thrown.

He's not better than Mark, he's better than Mark 2012 but Mark 2012 was horrible thanks to the lack of healthy talent around him. mark pre 2012 was much better than Ryan or Geno. I hope we can win big w/ Geno as we did w/ Mark.

As numerous TGG members have pointed out to you, as have several here have also, no matter who you have to throw to, if you consistently miss the open man, consistently throw into triple coverage, continue to make the same boneheaded mistakes you have made with a more talented cadre of a supporting cast, continue to display happy feet and an inability to read defenses, and even at your illusory "best" have potential HOFs call you the weakest team link and too coddled, the lack of talent last season just showcased that Sanchez could never carry a team that wasn't sufficiently loaded to overcome his turnovers and brainfarts.

That Pitt INt wasn't an accuracy issue, it was a decision making issue. The ball should never have been thrown.

He's not better than Mark, he's better than Mark 2012 but Mark 2012 was horrible thanks to the lack of healthy talent around him. mark pre 2012 was much better than Ryan or Geno. I hope we can win big w/ Geno as we did w/ Mark.

Oh come on, now your just being ridiculous. Mark has never been better then Ryan, even in his greatest dreams, Mark would still be a low rated QB...The legend of Mark Sanchez continues to get bigger and bigger in your imagination, the world sees it, yet you can't. :rolleyes2:

Oh come on, now your just being ridiculous. Mark has never been better then Ryan, even in his greatest dreams, Mark would still be a low rated QB...The legend of Mark Sanchez continues to get bigger and bigger in your imagination, the world sees it, yet you can't. :rolleyes2:

I don't judge QBs by ratings, let's see Ryan get Miami to a title game. He has all the tools Mark had.

I don't judge QBs by ratings, let's see Ryan get Miami to a title game. He has all the tools Mark had.

Once teams decide taking dives to allow Miami in without have to sweat to hard, I will let you know. You can't believe Mark is the reason they got there?

I give your team credit that they had a very talented D, and running game. You can show all the stats you want, that they did not play well in the playoffs, but your teams defense and Running game were the main reason your team was there.

As Vaark has reminded you a few times, even one of your best coaches even said your QB was there for the ride, he was not driving that bus...and stop comparing Mark to Eli, that comparison will not hold water with anyone.

So when Mark does bad it's because his team didn't give him much help but he gets the credit for taking the Jets into the playoffs. You're such a goof.

Once teams decide taking dives to allow Miami in without have to sweat to hard, I will let you know. You can't believe Mark is the reason they got there?

I give your team credit that they had a very talented D, and running game. You can show all the stats you want, that they did not play well in the playoffs, but your teams defense and Running game were the main reason your team was there.

As Vaark has reminded you a few times, even one of your best coaches even said your QB was there for the ride, he was not driving that bus...and stop comparing Mark to Eli, that comparison will not hold water with anyone.

we didn't need a dive in year 2, we won 11 games then beat Peyton and the Colts and Brady and the Pats on the road- Let's see it.

Don't ever quote vaark if you want to be taken seriously. He posted the quote but he doesn't understand the quote.

So when Mark does bad it's because his team didn't give him much help but he gets the credit for taking the Jets into the playoffs. You're such a goof.

why do so many adults(at least I think so) struggle w/ basic reading comprehension? when have I ever said he carried us to a title game?

Introducing "The Bill Polian-Enabled Playoff Bound NY Jets (featuring The Buttfumbler as a bus passenger along for the ride per Mike Westhoff)"

we didn't need a dive in year 2, we won 11 games then beat Peyton and the Colts and Brady and the Pats on the road- Let's see it.

Don't ever quote vaark if you want to be taken seriously. He posted the quote but he doesn't understand the quote.

Your team played like a far more legit playoff team year 2, but you got to admit during the middle of that season, the Jets hit a huge lucky streak to help them, not taking anything away from the Jets that year, in the playoffs, like I said in the playoffs, they looked much better then year one.

I think Vaark understood the quote perfectly.

Introducing "The Bill Polian-Enabled Playoff Bound NY Jets (featuring The Buttfumbler as a bus passenger along for the ride per Mike Westhoff)"

excuse-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Your team played like a far more legit playoff team year 2, but you got to admit during the middle of that season, the Jets hit a huge lucky streak to help them, not taking anything away from the Jets that year, in the playoffs, like I said in the playoffs, they looked much better then year one.

I think Vaark undertook the quote perfectly.

what lucky streak did we hit? was it losing 2 bogus INts in a close loss to GB? was it Holmes dropping a wide open TD vs. you guys? where was the luck?

vaark interpreted the quote in his excuse making way. Westhoff didn't say a bad word about Mark.

The guy who throws everyone under the bus to defend the indefensible worst statistical starter since Jamarcus accusing others of making excuses is the epitome of cluelessness (or homerism and puppy love) . You can't make this stuff up

Just hope he's as right about Geno as everyone with any vestige of objectivity realizes how cluelessly wrong he is about The Butt Taco!

what lucky streak did we hit? was it losing 2 bogus INts in a close loss to GB? was it Holmes dropping a wide open TD vs. you guys? where was the luck?

Against Broncos (The pass interference that should never have happened at end of game) against the Lions (Stafford going down in a close game), against the Browns (Tie game, Browns are driving close to kick winning FG, ex-Jets tries to get a few extra yards and Fumbles away the win)...to name a few.

Against Broncos (The pass interference that should never have happened at end of game) against the Lions (Stafford going down in a close game), against the Browns (Tie game, Browns are driving close to kick winning FG, ex-Jets tries to get a few extra yards and Fumbles away the win)...to name a few.

a terrible call gave Den the lead, mark threw his first INts of the year that game. he scrambled and gave his WR a chance to make a play and he was interfered with.

Stafford went down, it happens. He led us back from 10 pts down w/ 4 mins left.

our kicker missed THREE FGs, a couple of chip shot ones at Cleveland. I am not sure where luck played a role, that game never should have made it to OT.

I guarantee you if you look at any playoff team you will see multiple games they won where it was supposedly a gift. Good teams find ways to win those games, bad teams don't.

Geno was throwing to Cumberland, Hill, Gates, and Kerley against Atlanta. Isn't that basically the same group of WRs that Mark was throwing to when he was absolutely dreadful in 2012?

Geno was throwing to Cumberland, Hill, Gates, and Kerley against Atlanta. Isn't that basically the same group of WRs that Mark was throwing to when he was absolutely dreadful in 2012?

2nd year Hill vs. rookie
Cumberland 1st year starting seeing playing time in 2012
Gates isn't very good but we just picked him up in 2012- no offseason or preseason
Kerley is good but as a 3rd option type of guy while he was our #1 most of 2012.
we had Winslow that night too who has been huge for Geno.

we also had our full compliment of RBs in Atl w/ Ivory, Powell and Goodson. Unfortunately Goodson is now out

last week was the first week the talent was getting close to what mark had to work with in 2012 and Geno struggled. Holmes is his best WR and was out and Winslow his security blanket(leading receiver) was out.

Back
Top Bottom