Is it me? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it me?

Williams34Phins said:
Justa... don't talk trash about a team that is superior to yours.... year and and year out you finish behind the phins, you can't talk trash from the back.
Superior last year. Just like we were superior to you when we faced you heads up the year before. We shall see this year. I will be back if I'm wrong to own up if we lose. We'll see who's gonna be back if we win.

Justasportsfan said:
All he's done is win games and not make the playoofs. That's all he's done. If that makes him great in your eyes all I have to say is :roflmao:

Okay Bills fan, one more lesson for you today, then I have to go.

He made the playoffs in 2000 & 2001. Two years, not surprisingly, that the Bills were absent.

His team's record was tied with multiple playoff teams both years that they missed the playoffs. Both years, not surprisingly, they had better records than the Bills.

You talk a lot of crap for a fan of a basement dwelling team.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Okay Bills fan, one more lesson for you today, then I have to go.

He made the playoffs in 2000 & 2001. Two years, not surprisingly, that the Bills were absent.

His team's record was tied with multiple playoff teams both years that they missed the playoffs. Both years, not surprisingly, they had better records than the Bills.

You talk a lot of crap for a fan of a basement dwelling team.
He made playoffs. Yoohoo. Missed it the last two years and that's a great achievement. It's all about winning regular games but not making playoffs as far as your concerned. You have such high standards :lol:

Wrong, I am not speaking from a bills stand point but a football fan. A few finfans here agree that he hasn't done enough. You only think I am am talking smack because I am a bills fan. Get with the program, bills fan, finfan, chicago fan, doesn't matter . Most people thought he should've been fired.

Justasportsfan said:
See, now that's a quote. :lol: not like the earlier one. You're learing grasshopper.:D

Sucker! I never denied I never said it anyways :roflmao:

Am I wrong in saying that what I said is an opnion anyways? :D It's so sad that you can't comprehend.

You have been owned. You can go now. :www:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You have been owned. You can go now. :www:
You use "or, or "for a quote and dig up a quote when I told you to.

You are now officially my beeiotch. Get me my beer . :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
All he's done is win games and not make the playoofs

Justasportsfan said:
He made playoffsa. Yoohoo.

Can't you stick to a position?

Justasportsfan said:
Wrong, I am not speaking from a bills stand point but a football fan. A few finfans here agree that he hasn't done enough. You only think I am am talking smack because I am a bills fan. Get with the program, bills fan, finfan, chicago fan, doesn't matter . Most people thought he should've been fired.

Please, prove to me that most people thought he should've been fired. Be a man and stay away until you can prove that statement.

You should add the following to every comment you make about Wanny:

"but he's got a better record than any coach in the Bill's sorry history."

Here's a few for you:

Justasportsfan said:
Wanny sucks, but he's got a better record than any coach in the Bill's sorry history.

Justasportsfan said:
Wanny should be fired, but he's got a better record than any coach in the Bill's sorry history.

Justasportsfan said:
Some finfans want Wanny fired, but he's got a better record than any coach in the Bill's sorry history.

i was out at a pool hall the other night and i ran into this dude with a pats hat on while i was wearing my dolphins gear and he was nothing but polite commending our team and our talent of course i explained how extremely envious i was of his team and their bragging rights he could have been rude and rubbed it in my face but he didnt i must say i have been quite impressed with your team and your fans a far cry from what i experinced at the dolphin eagles game last year there should be more fans like the pat fans :)

This was such an interesting thread until it got turned into a ridiculous battle over whether or not Bledsoe sucks and Malarky can coach. Bledsoe has never won a thing because he's soft. Parcells got that 96 team to the Super Bowl in spite of Bledsoe. Malakry is a wait and see.
I admire this Patriots team. They find ways to win when they're in trouble. I don't hate the Jets as much as I used to because I have to admit I like Herman Edwards. I can't find anything to like about the Bills. I hate everything about that organization from the owner down to the teenager who picks the dirty towels up off the locker room floor. I also think they're fans are obnoxious, silly little people. If the Bills never won a game again until the end of time no part of me would feel a shread of empathy for the team or their dilusional fans. OJ Simpson killed his wife because he was a Bill. It screws up your DNA.
I hate Eagles fans too because I live to close to Philadelphia. That's another group that has lost touch with reality.

Bopkin02 said:
This was such an interesting thread until it got turned into a ridiculous battle over whether or not Bledsoe sucks and Malarky can coach. Bledsoe has never won a thing because he's soft. Parcells got that 96 team to the Super Bowl in spite of Bledsoe. Malakry is a wait and see.
I admire this Patriots team. They find ways to win when they're in trouble. I don't hate the Jets as much as I used to because I have to admit I like Herman Edwards. I can't find anything to like about the Bills. I hate everything about that organization from the owner down to the teenager who picks the dirty towels up off the locker room floor. I also think they're fans are obnoxious, silly little people. If the Bills never won a game again until the end of time no part of me would feel a shread of empathy for the team or their dilusional fans. OJ Simpson killed his wife because he was a Bill. It screws up your DNA.
I hate Eagles fans too because I live to close to Philadelphia. That's another group that has lost touch with reality.

Come on now lets give some credit Bledso does have a ring! They would never have made it if it wasn't for him or should I say for Mo Lewis knocking him out for the season so Brady could take over! :roflmao:

i dont remember who said it but...i hate the pats but their fans are cool until the season but everyone is right though...jet and bills fans are nasty arrogant and downright dumbasses if they dont realize their team SUCKS!

I don't know if it was said in this thread b/c I didn't read it, but personally I respect the Pats b/c they are solid, consistent organization. The Jets and the Bills aren't. The Bills were good in the 90s and have been a train wreck throughout the rest of their history. The Jets have "the guarantee" with Namath, but otherwise are one of the least successful franchises in the NFL. Sure, either of these teams can be good every once in a while and clearly "any given Sunday...", but so can any NFL team. I respect good organizations that are a threat to win it every year. The Bills and Jets don't fall in that category, the Pats do.

Back
Top Bottom