Is it me? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it me?

Driven

Bling...Bling
Reaction score
But lately I have notice there has more respect and dare I say good will between Pat fans and Dolphin fans. I think maybe it has to do with season getting closer and more Pat fans have been respectful to the Dolphins and there fans.

I hope this keeps up. This just shows that this is one of the best sites and a great community of football fans.

OK, enough *** kissing! Kidding aside, I respect the Dolphins and this site.

With all that said, I could be completely wrong and everyone hates me.

Have you ever heard the saying... Keep your friends close, and your enemy's closer. :D Or something like that

Or, this could be a sign of.. The moon and earth has lined up with Uranus, causing a smelly upper lip. :lol:

I've noticed that there's more respectful & objective discussion from NE fans as a whole.
Some Bill fans too. Jets fans just suck. :D

I don't know about other Finfans, but the only team I really dislike is the Jets. By extension, I don't like their fans.

I feel sorry for Bills fans, but I don't dislike them.

The Pats just have to be respected for what they have accomplished the last three years. As long as Pats fans don't get too stupid on this site, I can deal with them. If they get too snotty, we can just bring up the Red Sox.... :D

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I don't know about other Finfans, but the only team I really dislike is the Jets. By extension, I don't like their fans.

I feel sorry for Bills fans, but I don't dislike them.

The Pats just have to be respected for what they have accomplished the last three years. As long as Pats fans don't get too stupid on this site, I can deal with them. If they get too snotty, we can just bring up the Red Sox.... :D

It's a beautiful thing when all us football fans can get together and .......hate the Jets!! :lol:

Well I hate the Bills Pats and Jets but I dont mind Bills and Pat fans but I hate Jet fans

I hate the Pats more than any other team, ever. I wish nothing but injury and despair for their team. Yes, it may sound petty. But I channel all of my ill feelings towards them, and thus, have an outlet for my venom, which every human has. It's therapeutic really. I still don't understand why Bills, Pats and Jets fans come here. It can only be for one purpose, to annoy.

phinman1 said:
still don't understand why Bills, Pats and Jets fans come here.
Somebody's gotta tell you that Feely is not a HOF qb or that Boston is not better than Harrison or Moss . The days of people holding hands and singing Kumbaya was in the late 60's and early 70's.

That is what keeps the a little peace among bill fans - pat fans - Fin Fans...The pure hatered for the JETS!:fire:

As for the pats...You have to tip your hate to the owner and COACHES what they have have done. But "WE" will not forget!
:sr23:

bill fans...ehhh, what can you say...they are the bills. :shakeno:

:roflmao:

Driven said:
But lately I have notice there has more respect and dare I say good will between Pat fans and Dolphin fans. I think maybe it has to do with season getting closer and more Pat fans have been respectful to the Dolphins and there fans.

I hope this keeps up. This just shows that this is one of the best sites and a great community of football fans.

OK, enough *** kissing! Kidding aside, I respect the Dolphins and this site.

With all that said, I could be completely wrong and everyone hates me.
I can only speak for myself, but for me, the Patriots haven't been good long enough for me to sincerely HATE them. Dolfans who hate the Pats are just jealous because the Pats haven't broken our hearts enough times for me to say that I hate them. For now, I simply admire the franchise for what they've been able to accomplish.

The Bills are a TOTALLY different story. The way they owned us in the early 90s was more than enough to make me hate them. Hope that clears things up. :)

FiN.in.RI said:
ive hated the pats since 1990

I hated the Dolphins when I was younger, but now I have grow up and respect them. I will never out grow hating the Jets. ;)

phinman1 said:
I hate the Pats more than any other team, ever. I wish nothing but injury and despair for their team. Yes, it may sound petty. But I channel all of my ill feelings towards them, and thus, have an outlet for my venom, which every human has. It's therapeutic really. I still don't understand why Bills, Pats and Jets fans come here. It can only be for one purpose, to annoy.
What is it that you hate about them? Or is it just a hate kind of thing because of what they have accomplished as your rivals?

I really think they are a likeable team from the owner, to the coaches to the players. The only guy in the org. that I dislike is Ty Law. They personify their HC who has zero ego (or at least doesn't show it in public).

Quite the opposite, of say, the Ravens and Billick. If you listen to them, you'd think they were still the defending champs.

If you are talking about the smack talking fans, well thats a different story. But those are not true fans that were around when the Pats were a laughingstock organization that played in a HS level facility. Watching those Pats on tape in that stadium keeps me humble. :)

Back
Top Bottom