Is it me? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it me?

Justasportsfan said:
I smell fear. :D

:monkeyr: :dolphin: :monkeyl:

I told you the mods were bills fans. Thanks for the smiley.

Fear? Not the way we rolled you last year! I remember a night game last year that didn't go so well for you guys! What game was that................ ?

shalafi3455 said:
Fear? Not the way we rolled you last year! I remember a night game last year that didn't go so well for you guys! What game was that................ ?
Takeo learned his lesson...don't trash talk w/ Ricky while you're mic'd up. You'll regret it.

:roflmao:

shalafi3455 said:
that was last year with Williams and Gilbride. This year should be a different story. If Mularkey can make probowlers out of Kordell and Maddox, hopefully he could do wonders w/ Drew. :D

shalafi3455 said:
Dude he was talking to me! It's ok, it was a personal joke!!!

It was a joke too besides he should appreciate the smileys that was directed at the fins :D

Justasportsfan said:
that was last year with Williams and Gilbride. This year should be a different story. If Mularkey can make probowlers out of Kordell and Maddox, hopefully he could do wonders w/ Drew. :D
That makes sense, but the only problem is, Drew is a statue. All the coaching in the world won't make him mobile, which is why we'll play the Bills twice again this year, and collect our usual sacks, interceptions, and fumble recoveries.

Justasportsfan said:
that was last year with Williams and Gilbride. This year should be a different story. If Mularkey can make probowlers out of Kordell and Maddox, hopefully he could do wonders w/ Drew.

Dude for really not trash talk! I live in NE and after watching Drew for years! If you think he is going to bring you to/win the SB then you are in denile!

Don't get me wrong I don't think the Fins QB's will either, but Drew just sits there! A DC said it best, the way you stop him is pick a spot 6 yards deep and go there! That's where he'll be!

Justasportsfan said:
It was a joke too besides he should appreciate the smileys that was directed at the fins :D

Oh sorry I thought that was part of your signature with the peeing monkeys!

Dolfan954 said:
That makes sense, but the only problem is, Drew is a statue. All the coaching in the world won't make him mobile, which is why we'll play the Bills twice again this year, and collect our usual sacks, interceptions, and fumble recoveries.

shalafi3455 said:
but Drew just sits there!.

That's why we got Mularkey. He speaks better english than Gilbride. When the coach says run, Gilbride throws.

BTW, Maddox can run? Drew will play more of a Dilfer type of role but w/ an arm. When teams D stack up the line trying to stop Hnery and Willis and then BAM , Moulds and Evans for the deep balls. Reed will be back in his favorite position , up the middle. :D

I'm just playin finfans. Who knows what's gonna happen , but you gotta agree, all the possibilities that could happen if Mularkey is as good as advertised.

shalafi3455 said:
Oh sorry I thought that was part of your signature with the peeing monkeys!

At least the Monkey aren't pieeing on the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom