Is it me? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it me?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I think he has all of the potential of the last two Bills HCs... :roflmao:

Its become a Bills tradition. Don't stop now.

You keep bringin up the wonderful job Mularkey did with Kordell Stewart. Here are the stats for Stewart's best season:

Gms At Cmp Pct Yards TDs Int Rating RA RY Y/C TDs
16 266 442 60.2 3,109 14 11 81.7 96 537 5.6 5

Here are Fiedler's numbers from the same season:

16 273 450 60.7 3,290 20 19 80.3 73 321 4.4 4

You have repeatedly joined the chorus calling Fiedler a bum. Now you are touting a OC whose BEST QB performance is no better than Fiedler? Stop and think about what you are saying. You are hopeful because Mularkey might make Bledsoe as good as Fiedler....

Please, enough with the "Mularkey"... :lol:

What you failed to see are those nos. Kordell put up took them to the sb. Numbers alone do not paint an entire picture. BTW, that's "Malarkey"

"If" he sucks that would mean we have Wanny :lol:

shalafi3455 said:
Yea but were's Kordel now? One good year doesn't make him the saviour!

Not sure that was even a good year. He is another known for choking in the big game.

shalafi3455 said:
Yea but were's Kordel now? One good year doesn't make him the saviour!
He was replaced by Maddox who Mularkey turned into another probowler :lol:

Enough of this :monkeyr: :dolphin: :monkeyl: contest. Let's just wait and see.

Driven do you really have the Z or is that your choice of car in the arcade ? :D

Justasportsfan said:
What you failed to see are those nos. Kordell put up took them to the sb. Numbers alone do not paint an entire picture. BTW, that's "Malarkey"

First of all, they LOST the conf championship to the Pats....

I love the fact that your new reasons for hope are an OL coach who took a young, inexperienced line last year and made them look like a young inexperienced line.... and a HC whos OC resume would have gotten him fired in Miami. The Steelers, in the three years that Mularkey was OC, scored NINE more points than the Dolphins. NINE IN THREE YEARS!!!!!! The same Dolphin offense that the fans want mass executed.

You are absolutely correct... it is malarkey.... :roflmao:

Justasportsfan said:
He was replaced by Maddox who Mularkey turned into another probowler

I'll answer that one too. Here are Maddox and Fiedler's numbers from 2002:

Jay Fiedler, MIA 179 292 61.3 2024 6.93 14 9 85.2
Tommy Maddox, PIT 234 377 62.1 2836 7.52 20 16 85.2

Your boy Mularkey has made a fine career out of creating QBs just as good as Jay Fiedler.....Next....

Justasportsfan said:
He was replaced by Maddox who Mularkey turned into another probowler :lol:

Enough of this :monkeyr: :dolphin: :monkeyl: contest. Let's just wait and see.

Driven do you really have the Z or is that your choice of car in the arcade ? :D

Yes I have one. Had it since August. Fun car. I am going to let shalafi take it for a spin.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
First of all, they LOST the conf championship to the Pats....

I love the fact that your new reasons for hope are an OL coach who took a young, inexperienced line last year and made them look like a young inexperienced line.... and a HC whos OC resume would have gotten him fired in Miami. The Steelers, in the three years that Mularkey was OC, scored NINE more points than the Dolphins. NINE IN THREE YEARS!!!!!! The same Dolphin offense that the fans want mass executed.

You are absolutely correct... it is malarkey.... :roflmao:
No. 3 (best running team that year) and 5th O in the league until Falk got old and a depleted OL. Check the facts. When did the fins have a no.3 and 5th under Wanny. Don't be picky w/ the facts finfan. :d.

Okay, just to end it, your O is better than ours. :barf: Happy now? :D

Driven said:
Yes I have one. Had it since August. Fun car. I am going to let shalafi take it for a spin.
Sweet! For someone who loves the arcade to own one......daddy must be rich. :D

:jk:

I wish I was born rich instead of good looking :couch:

Justasportsfan said:
No. 3 (best running team that year) and 5th O in the league until Falk got old and a depleted OL. Check the facts. When did the fins have a no.3 and 5th under Wanny. Don't be picky w/ the facts finfan. :d.

WTF are you talking about? Please back up your stats with real numbers. I did....

Or better yet, admit defeat and go away.

Justasportsfan said:

My buddy loves the arcade and I give him crap over it.

BTY, I also good looking ;)

Justasportsfan said:

No dad's not rich but Driven saves his money! See when you do that you can buy and nice car and a nice house like Driven has! :D
Oh and I will be taking the PHAT whip for a ride!!! :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom