Is it me? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it me?

Justasportsfan said:
it could either go better than 10-6 or worse . Do you have any guarantees that what you've done will pan out? Do you think your OL (other than James I don't see any upgrades) will gel before season starts? Like I asked where are your facts to state that you will get better w/ a new OC? :lol: Do you have any?

I was quoting you (or CW or Clumpy, but I'm almost positive it was you) in that post. The quote was THE BILLS UPGRADED JUST AS MUCH AS THE FINS. Are you dense? YOU used the term upgraded. That means you believe both teams will be improved. It also means you believe that they improved about the same amount as each other. I was simply trying to point out the math to you (lets assume a 2 game improvement for both teams):

Fins - 12 - 4
Bills - 8 - 8

THE FINS WOULD STILL BE 4 GAMES AHEAD OF THE BILLS.

Justasportsfan said:
Who cares if drew is a statue, your scrambling qb last year didn''t do any better than Drew did he?

You are truly one of the densest people I have never met. The Fiedler-led Fins had a 66.6% winning percentage. The Bledsoe-led Bills had a 37.5% winning percentage.

Justasportsfan said:
That's why the jury on him is still out. At least we know Wanny is all about.

Wanny is all about something the Bills can't even remember....winning.

Wanny's last four years have led to the same # of SB victories as the entire history of the Bills franchise.

Try not to cry to much when this reality sinks in -

WANNY'S WINNING % WITH THE FINS IS BETTER THAN LEVY'S WITH THE BILLS.

Please keep that in mind the next time you spout some nonsense about Wanny.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I was quoting you (or CW or Clumpy, but I'm almost positive it was you) in that post. The quote was THE BILLS UPGRADED JUST AS MUCH AS THE FINS. Are you dense? YOU used the term upgraded. That means you believe both teams will be improved. It also means you believe that they improved about the same amount as each other. I was simply trying to point out the math to you (lets assume a 2 game improvement for both teams):.
It's not my fault you think that players are the only part of a team that can be upgraded. Coaching staff could be considered an upgrade too you know. Just like some finfans stated, anything was better than you OL last year. We say the same thing, anything was better than Greg Williams and Glibride. Let me give you examples to make it easier for you, Dallas. How much of a difference do you think Parcells made? How about John Fox and the Panthers? Are you following so far?

Besides , these so called upgrades are nothing but opinions. Let the games themselves prove what an upgrade is. Not your opinion :tongue:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
THE FINS WOULD STILL BE 4 GAMES AHEAD OF THE BILLS.
That's such a stupid logic. Are we facing the same teams ? Just because a team gets the same amount of players doesn't translate to the same amount of wins. Hellooooo! :goof:

Justasportsfan said:
Besides , these so called upgrades are nothing but opinions. Let the games themselves prove what an upgrade is. Not your opinion

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

The opinion was yours YOU IDIOT!

I WAS QUOTING YOU!

JESUS CHRIST! How many times to I have to type that?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You are truly one of the densest people I have never met. The Fiedler-led Fins had a 66.6% winning percentage. The Bledsoe-led Bills had a 37.5% winning percentage. .
Do you have a comprehension problem? I wasn't talking about the team. That's why I specifically said Drew and Fiedler. You bring out team stats. DuH!!!

The fins won 10 games inspite of Fiedler. Tell me ,do you think a better qb could've made a difference like making playoffs? I say yes, ask your fellow finfans.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
WANNY'S WINNING % WITH THE FINS IS BETTER THAN LEVY'S WITH THE BILLS.

Please keep that in mind the next time you spout some nonsense about Wanny.
How the hell did Levy's name get involved? This is nothing but a pissing contest. Stick with what was disscised. If you can't keep up, no need to turn this into smack. Marv retired a long time ago :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Do you have a comprehension problem? I wasn't talking about the team. That's why I specifically said Drew and Fiedler. You bring out team stats. DuH!!!

What do you suggest, that they arm wrestle?

Justasportsfan said:
How the hell did Levy's name get involved? This is nothing but a pissing contest. Stick with what was disscised. If you can't keep up, no need to turn this into smack. Marv retired a long time ago :lol:

Levy's name came up because you keep bashing Wanny and his record is better that the golden age of the Bills. Deal with it.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

The opinion was yours YOU IDIOT!

I WAS QUOTING YOU!

JESUS CHRIST! How many times to I have to type that?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I was quoting you (or CW or Clumpy, but I'm almost positive it was you) in that post. ?

Or, or, or ....Is that your definition of a quote? :roflmao: Who's the idiot now?

A quote on a message board is ....nevermind .

FinfanInBuffalo said:
What do you suggest, that they arm wrestle? .
You are useless. Someone stated Drew was a statue and I didn't deny it, your qb however who can scramble couldn't do any better with a horrible OL either. Keep up man. Don't come back w/ arm wrestling.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Levy's name came up because you keep bashing Wanny and his record is better that the golden age of the Bills. Deal with it.

How many sb's has Wanny been to? If he's so great then how come majority of finfans want him gone? Don't try to defend him by smacking another teams coach, that's just childish. Defend him by what he's done for your team.

Do you want him back here if the fins have a winning record and miss the playoffs again? It a simple question and don't change the subject. I'll wait for your answer.

where'd you go. Are you searching the archives for my posts? Do it now!!! :D

Justasportsfan said:
How many sb's has Wanny been to? If he's so great then how come majority of finfans want him gone?

He's won the same number as the Bills. Thats that counts.

The majority don't want him gone. That was settled already.

Justasportsfan said:
Don't try to defend him by smacking another teams coach, that's just childish. Defend him by what he's done for your team.

Truth hurts too much for you? :lol: You, as a Bills fan, have no place smacking on Wanny since his performance is better than any coach in your team's history.

Justasportsfan said:
Do you want him back here if the fins have a winning record and miss the playoffs again? It a simple question and don't change the subject. I'll wait for your answer.

Depends on the circumstances. I'm not as simple minded as you. If I feel he didn't do as good a job as he should have, then no I wouldn't want him back. If there were other factors in the record and his coaching performance wasn't the problem, then yes I would want him back.

I've answered that question before too.

Justasportsfan said:
Or, or, or ....Is that your definition of a quote? :roflmao: Who's the idiot now?

You are:

I love how some finfans seem to think both the bills and Jets are chopped liver. We shall see this year. I think the bills and jets have upgraded just as much as the fins.

Although the Pats IMO are the team to beat, the bills ,jets and fins will be in a tight battle for no. 2 in the division. Keep talking smack though. It will be interesting to see who's gonna show up to eat crow.

Heres the link.
Justa is busted

Justa... don't talk trash about a team that is superior to yours.... year and and year out you finish behind the phins, you can't talk trash from the back.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
where'd you go. Are you searching the archives for my posts? Do it now!!!
Go get me a beer, NOW!!! :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You are:

Heres the link.
Justa is busted

See, now that's a quote. :lol: not like the earlier one. You're learing grasshopper.:D

Sucker! I never denied I never said it anyways :roflmao:

Am I wrong in saying that what I said is an opnion anyways? :D It's so sad that you can't comprehend.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
He's won the same number as the Bills. Thats that counts.

The majority don't want him gone. That was settled already.

Truth hurts too much for you? :lol: You, as a Bills fan, have no place smacking on Wanny since his performance is better than any coach in your team's history.

Depends on the circumstances. I'm not as simple minded as you. If I feel he didn't do as good a job as he should have, then no I wouldn't want him back. If there were other factors in the record and his coaching performance wasn't the problem, then yes I would want him back.

really? It's not settled

You brought Marv back well let me try this, Levy owns Shula. Levy has a winning record against him. Shula has the sb rings but yadayadayada. Wanny has a better record thatn Levy, Levy owns Shula, Shula has the sb rings (undefeated season, ) does this mean Wanny is better than Shula? Blahblahblah. We can go round and round w/ this thing.

You are comparing Wanny to someone who's retired a long time ago. Sutpid smack. There's a forum for that you know.

If you compare Wanny to Greg Williams, fine. I say Williams is stupid anyways. Mularkey? we'll have to wait and see.

FinfanInBuffalo said:

You are spinning your answer. If the fins don't make the playoffs who's fault is it? He chose the players in the past, he tells them what to do on the field, he chose his coaches.

All he's done is win games and not make the playoofs. That's all he's done. If that makes him great in your eyes all I have to say is :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom