Is it me? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it me?

shalafi3455 said:
No dad's not rich but Driven saves his money! See when you do that you can buy and nice car and a nice house like Driven has! :D
Oh and I will be taking the PHAT whip for a ride!!! :cooldude:

Thanks!

I love you Man!

A finfan and a Pats fan lovefest. Get a room .

Your kids will be a jets fan :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
WTF are you talking about? Please back up your stats with real numbers. I did....

Or better yet, admit defeat and go away.
Where'd he disappear to? :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
A finfan and a Pats fan lovefest. Get a room .

Your kids will be a jets fan :lol:

I would disown them

Dolfan954 said:
I can only speak for myself, but for me, the Patriots haven't been good long enough for me to sincerely HATE them. Dolfans who hate the Pats are just jealous because the Pats haven't broken our hearts enough times for me to say that I hate them. For now, I simply admire the franchise for what they've been able to accomplish.

The Bills are a TOTALLY different story. The way they owned us in the early 90s was more than enough to make me hate them. Hope that clears things up. :)

Well, if it makes you feel a tad better, don't forget, that no team has ever owned another for so long, as the Dolphins did the Bills in the 70s. :roflmao:

Then later on came the 90s, and people forgot about that.:shakeno:

Justasportsfan said:

Hey, read this and weep, its from the 2002 Bills team news when they got Gilbride:

Joining Bledsoe in Buffalo will be new offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride, who is replacing Mike Sheppard, let go after one season. Gilbride has spent eight years as an offensive coordinator, with his offenses ranking among the NFL's top three five times. His 1990 Houston Oilers offense ranked first overall.

You guys seem to like repeating trends....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Hey, read this and weep, its from the 2002 Bills team news when they got Gilbride:

You guys seem to like repeating trends....
Haha! How quickly you change the subject Grasshopper. :lol:

OWNED!!!!

BTW, guess who's O did Mularkey take over at Pitts and moved from 23 to 3 in the league? :D

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I like where his numbers were last year best.... To bad he can't bring the Steeler's OL from 2001 & 2002 to Buffalo.
Of course you do. You'd rather harp on the negatives than face what positives that could happen. JUst so you know, we "may" have the players already that just needed the right coach. Our OL coach last year was a rookie who was nothing but an asst OL coach the year before. We know we can run block, we only need Mcnally to show them how to pass protect. Hopefully he can :D.

Back
Top Bottom