Is Sam Keller the Real Deal? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Sam Keller the Real Deal?

AZDOLPHIN76

DOLPHIN MANIAC
Reaction score
Today we will find out if a potetial future QB for our Dolphins is the real deal against a pro style defense in USC.He is a Jr and could come out early next draft or the one after. He would fit our offensive system perfectly. He has torched 4 other teams so far this season including Saban's LSU. So Today against ex -Patriot coach Pete Carrol an his pro style defense we will see how good he is.

I know I hate USC and his statistics say that ASU Sam Keller is for real. Even if he has a horrible game today, hes still a great QB. USC still wins. God i hate them

Winbaby#23 said:
I heard Hellen Keller is pretty good too...:D

I think she was our QB last year. Wasn't she?

I think he will have a great game even if my Devils dont come out on top. But I think USC is ripe for a loss, our offense is high powered. ASU 42 - USC 35 is my prediction.

He a Qb for Arizona State. He's good, still USC wins

Dolphinlife said:
I know I hate USC and his statistics say that ASU Sam Keller is for real. Even if he has a horrible game today, hes still a great QB. USC still wins. God i hate them

The hate is great. Welcome back. I'm an 'SC alum and for more than a decade no one had reason to hate us.

Keller is no doubt for real if you watched the LSU game. ASU admirably throws the ball downfield with regularity. We would physically trample this team in the Coliseum but on the road they may score enough to make it interesting for a while. Last time we played in Tempe they lead at halftime and into the middle of the 3rd quarter. But I would be shocked if we lost to a team that soft and disinterested on defense.

I doubt ASU wins, but if Keller has a solid game, it will definitely raise his stock. Last year Aaron Rodgers was always considered a good prospect, but I feel his good game against USC sealed the deal of him being selected in the 1st round.

yup keller is really good

arizona state's offense is too good and USC's defense is too weak to stop them. i expect keller to have a game similar to what rodgers had last year against them

As an ASU alum I think we have a shot at knocking off USC. I remember back in 1996 when Nebraska was unbeaten and ranked #1...they played at Sun Devil Stadium and ASU kicked their a$$. Keller is the real deal !!!! I think he can be a a better QB then Jake PLummer and Andrew Walter. His numbers are even better than Leinart's....they got great receivers and a nice running game, and they can play D.

GO SUN DEVILS

Back
Top Bottom