Is Sam Keller the Real Deal? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Sam Keller the Real Deal?

This will be a good opportunity for Keller and Hagan. Any of the following from USC would be nice additions in 2006.

Leinart - Last seasons #2 pick was probably as close as we'll ever get to Leinart. If he came out SF would have drafted him over Alex Smith.

Bush - We really don't need him, but he so damn good. It would have to be a BPA situation.

Steve Smith (WR) and Darnell Bing (S)

MonkeyDog said:
This will be a good opportunity for Keller and Hagan. Any of the following from USC would be nice additions in 2006.

Leinart - Last seasons #2 pick was probably as close as we'll ever get to Leinart. If he came out SF would have drafted him over Alex Smith.

Bush - We really don't need him, but he so damn good. It would have to be a BPA situation.

Steve Smith (WR) and Darnell Bing (S)
also add winston justice, dominique byrd, lendale white, and fred matua to the list

I could see a team like the Arizona Cardinals taking Leinart with the 1st pick next year.....The Cardinals got Smith, the Texans got Carr, and Jets have Chad, so I think AZ would be the most likely place....I was hoping we could snag a quality QB but if we keep winning we wont be picking until later in the 1st round....I wouldn't mind us getting a killer Center or a huge hog OT next year. Someone like Gallery of the Raiders.:)

Roman529 said:
I could see a team like the Arizona Cardinals taking Leinart with the 1st pick next year.....The Cardinals got Smith, the Texans got Carr, and Jets have Chad, so I think AZ would be the most likely place....I was hoping we could snag a quality QB but if we keep winning we wont be picking until later in the 1st round....I wouldn't mind us getting a killer Center or a huge hog OT next year. Someone like Gallery of the Raiders.:)

Poor Leinart. That would be the kiss of death. The cards are cursed (aka: horrible ownership).

Gonzo said:
Poor Leinart. That would be the kiss of death. The cards are cursed (aka: horrible ownership).

Yeah Bidwell and his son are continuing their inept ways....I use to live 2 miles from Sun Devil Stadium...it was always half filled and most of the fans were cheering for whoever the Cards were playing against. Hope AZ turns it around...I hear their new stadium in Glendale is nice. :)

Awsi Dooger said:
The hate is great. Welcome back. I'm an 'SC alum and for more than a decade no one had reason to hate us.

Keller is no doubt for real if you watched the LSU game. ASU admirably throws the ball downfield with regularity. We would physically trample this team in the Coliseum but on the road they may score enough to make it interesting for a while. Last time we played in Tempe they lead at halftime and into the middle of the 3rd quarter. But I would be shocked if we lost to a team that soft and disinterested on defense.

This defense is head and shoulders above what it was last year. Bill Miller has made a huge difference. Huge enough to handle USC? Is there such a thing against that offense? For my Sun Devils to win, they are going to have to put up a lot of points, which I think they can. Hopefully they will get the ball to Herring more too. I'm heading to the campus now!!

Go Sun Devils!!!!!!!!

Roman529 said:
Yeah Bidwell and his son are continuing their inept ways....I use to live 2 miles from Sun Devil Stadium...it was always half filled and most of the fans were cheering for whoever the Cards were playing against. Hope AZ turns it around...I hear their new stadium in Glendale is nice. :)

It's super nice. They don't deserve it. A lot of people were pissed that it got approved. Hopefully the Phins will play there next year before I move. Once I do that I will be watching games in Buffalo :shakeno: .

Roman529 said:

The NFL should take that team away from the Bidwells. They are a disgrace to competitive sports, and they dishonor their fans every year by fielding teams that aren't worth watching. And I mean every year, consistently.

Just look at how many top-ten draft picks they've had in the last 20 years. What a sorry-***ed franchise, and what a shame for the fans of the team's city.

I know Jamaal Lewis, ASU's tight end, who went to Rampart High School here in Colorado Springs...I like to see him and Moey Mutz stretch out for Chambers-like catches....in the past our D has been a little soft, but we have had guys who could rush the QB (like Suggs), and we are playing a swarm D. I smell an upset....

ASU 35
USC 28

Roman529 said:
Yeah Bidwell and his son are continuing their inept ways....I use to live 2 miles from Sun Devil Stadium...it was always half filled and most of the fans were cheering for whoever the Cards were playing against. Hope AZ turns it around...I hear their new stadium in Glendale is nice. :)[/QUOTE

The new stadium is really cool there is nothing like it out there. It reminds me of a big silver space ship. But its too far away for most of the cards fan base. in the east valley. Another Bidwill blunder. Keller is for real and is better than walters by far.

DEVILS WIN 42-35.

If they dont win i will eat crow.

GO DEVILS

Roman529 said:
I know Jamaal Lewis, ASU's tight end, who went to Rampart High School here in Colorado Springs...I like to see him and Moey Mutz stretch out for Chambers-like catches....in the past our D has been a little soft, but we have had guys who could rush the QB (like Suggs), and we are playing a swarm D. I smell an upset....

ASU 35
USC 28

From your mouth to God's ear, my friend. I'd LOVE to see you guys win this game.

I've only been back to Phoenix about 3-4 times since I graduated from ASU in 1992....I heard that they could not build a new stadium where they wanted to because Sky Harbor airport's flight path is in Tempe, as well as a good chunk of the center of Phoenix, so they kept arguing about where to put it....Glendale seems like it is out "in the sticks." I just hope they can eventually put a good product out there....MANY NFL experts picked the Cardinals to win the NFC West.....Ooops.

Keller is our next franchise QB. We must do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to get him! I know the sample size is miniscule, but I feel the man is SPECIAL.

Gonzo said:
It's super nice. They don't deserve it. A lot of people were pissed that it got approved. Hopefully the Phins will play there next year before I move. Once I do that I will be watching games in Buffalo :shakeno: .

Well good luck getting any tickets in Buffalo. I was going to go to that game, but it sold out in 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom