Is Sam Keller the Real Deal? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Sam Keller the Real Deal?

I predicted a 35-28 ASU win...turned out to be a 38-28 USC win...pretty close prediction, but ASU kind of gave it away as much as USC took it. I think USC is beatable but you have to play four quarters of football. I would like to see Texas and USC play.

Roman529 said:
I've only been back to Phoenix about 3-4 times since I graduated from ASU in 1992....I heard that they could not build a new stadium where they wanted to because Sky Harbor airport's flight path is in Tempe, as well as a good chunk of the center of Phoenix, so they kept arguing about where to put it....Glendale seems like it is out "in the sticks." I just hope they can eventually put a good product out there....MANY NFL experts picked the Cardinals to win the NFC West.....Ooops.

Glendale is far from the sticks. This city is moving West, its that simple. A lot of east siders are a little upset about it though. I think that may be because they didn't invest in property on the west side. Fact: Just about everyone who has property in Glendale, Peoria, Surprise, etc. had their property value literally double in the past 3 years. Several had even more. Moving the stadium to the west side was the ONLY good move the bidwells have done. I love Tempe and Scottsdale, but any intelligent person knows the future of this city lies in the West, North, and some South. Certainly not East.

The bidwells will never put out a good product. They are dirtbags of the highest order.

P.S. Apparently they are building another Anthem south of Phoenix. Exactly what this city needs...(note sarcasm)

Also, this wasn't a rip on you Roman. More of a reaction to previous clueless posts.

Keller is the real deal. He might be an interesting pick escpecially if he's in the same draft as Leinart, Jacobs, and Young. He might fall a bit.

Back
Top Bottom