Is there any scenario where the Dolphins could still make the playoffs? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there any scenario where the Dolphins could still make the playoffs?

How many minutes after the game was it Tyler? Did it hit my 5 minute mark? :lol:

How many minutes after the game was it Tyler? Did it hit my 5 minute mark? :lol:

You were off by about 2 hours. Pretty surprising actually. I was kinda expecting one of these before the game was even over.

You were off by about 2 hours. Pretty surprising actually. I was kinda expecting one of these before the game was even over.
Well, we do have a good shot at going to the playoffs. After we draft a QB and get a real coach.

So this team, which was the worst in the NFL for 7 week, now looks playoff ready?

It's a shame because the AFC definitely seems kind of down this year. Had the Dolphins had at least the mediocre season I expected them to, 8 wins or so, they would have been right there.

Obviously this team has talent. Obviously this team has under achieved. And many of knew that this wasn't the worst team in football, albeit they were the most frustrating. But they aren't a playoff team either. Even if some of the late game debacles had gone their way. They are still a team in need of a leadership change.

Sure ... in the Bizarro World where Homer's are always right & silly questions aren't stupid. Dolphins are Top 3 & headed to the Bizarro World Super Bowl.

They serve free Bottled Beer in 42s ... and Bizzarro thread folks are rewarded with free sideline passes & must wear Tony Sparano masks.

Dindk Dink. Congrats on being the fist flamer on this thread. For that you have just won.._________________e

Miami wins its 7 remaining games and some things fall into place and Miami is playoff bound ready to surprise the world.

Miami wins its 7 remaining games and some things fall into place and Miami is playoff bound ready to surprise the world.

Meanwhile, user tylerdolphin misses this entire development because he strikes oil in his backyard, leading to untold riches which he uses to travel the world, slay hot foreign broads and wrestle tigers in Africa

Were you drunk or high when you typed this post? If you were sober than you just embarrassed the entire fan base by asking idiotic questions like this. I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but do you understand we just beat two of the worst teams in all of football. There was a reason a 1-7 team was favored by 4 pts. against Washington. They are horrific -- ever since that 3-1 start, other than Indy, they have been playing the worst football in the league. To be fair though, they have had A TON of injuries. If they were completely healthy than they would of easily have beaten us. As far as KC goes, they are just pathetic. They are the worst 4-5 team ever assembled ( they really should be 3-6 but Rivers game them the game). If you look at our remaining schedule, we will be lucky to win two more games.

Meanwhile, user tylerdolphin misses this entire development because he strikes oil in his backyard, leading to untold riches which he uses to travel the world, slay hot foreign broads and wrestle tigers in Africa
You'd blow it in a month on rum.

Back
Top Bottom