Is there any scenario where the Dolphins could still make the playoffs? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there any scenario where the Dolphins could still make the playoffs?

Why even ask such a worthless pointless question? Of course it's mathematically possible but there is not a change in hell. They would have to win out for one, which will not happen. Plus, a lot of other teams would have to lose almost every remaining game.

Did you just post this to add to your post count or what?

Jeez... You might want to find something worthwhile to do with your life because you sound like a very frustrated and unhappy individual. I was merely asking for the scenarios where the Dolphins could make the playoffs at this point. I KNOW this will likely not happen, but I dont see any harm in trying to see the scenarios where it exists.

Look, a lot stranger things have happened in this league. Its real wonky how things go. As someone mentioned, there is a fine line between a win and a loss in this league. If the ball bounced a different way a few times, this team could be in the playoff hunt instead of 2-7. Same with the Eagles. It still doesn't make them a good team. It just is what it is.

There are only a FEW elite teams, and its obvious the Dolphins aren't one of them. The rest of the teams could fall anywhere in the spectrum of wins and losses based on a few fluke plays.

Yes. Go to your TV and pop in the History of the Miami Dolphins DVD and/or Madden. Or take some shrooms and put on Aqua/Orange glasses during the actual playoffs.

Or take a time machine to the past and/or future.

At this stage the best thing to do is to take it one game at a time, the only thing the team should be focused on is the Buffalo Bills

It is extremely unlikely, stranger things have happened though

At this stage the best thing to do is to take it one game at a time, the only thing the team should be focused on is the Buffalo Bills

It is extremely unlikely, stranger things have happened though
Think the Bengals started 1-6 one year and still made the playoffs so anything is possible

Back
Top Bottom