Issac Asiatta on Sirius NFL radio today..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Issac Asiatta on Sirius NFL radio today.....

I hope he doesn't start this season, because if a 5th round guard is starting on your team then you've got some injury and depth issues on your offensive line.

OR that 5th round pick is a good player and the rest of the guards we have are extremely subpar

His wife kind of has the Lauren Tannehill vibe going on

Cj0quT_UYAARhni.jpg

I hope he doesn't start this season, because if a 5th round guard is starting on your team then you've got some injury and depth issues on your offensive line.

Huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he performs at a comparable level to the veteran Guards, then he should get the nod. I would rather have him learn on the job and get better as the season goes on.

Yea, I also was hoping very hard we would take this kid, started getting a bit nervous when we did not take him in the 3rd. We need some true nastiness on our line, as well as seeming like a hard worker. Thanks Blue

Potential to be better than Incognito (not all that hard) and the complete opposite off the field.

Incognito made the pro bowl 3 times so far...nothing to sneeze at...Assiata will be doing way aboves expectations to accomplish that...Incognito should still be here.

Back
Top Bottom