It appears that the Cutler era has ended at last | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It appears that the Cutler era has ended at last

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
These have been dark, miserable days, but I am glad to report that it seems the Cutler era is finally over

Probably one of the worst, or at least the most misguided free agent signing I have ever seen in Miami, he never even had a chance of being successful. He failed as a starting QB and I suspect his cap hit will have a serious impact on talks with Landry.

He failed miserably as a Bear but got a second chance here. He failed miserably as a Dolphin, but I doubt anyone gives him a third chance.

Though in all seriousness, there was countless issues beyond the QB play this year and even with virtually gaurenteed improved QB play in 2018, we must play better D and stop making stupid mistakes on O to have a real shot at success.

Last edited:
Thank god this season is finally over

Its been awful hasnt it, from preseason til today, if something could go wrong? It did.

With the exception of the crazy pats game

Its been awful hasnt it, from preseason til today, if something could go wrong? It did.

With the expect of the crazy pats game
Pretty much yeah. Train wreck season that honestly could have been worse even

Horrible signing and the centerpiece of a miserable season. I would have rather watched David Fales run around out there than Cutler and I’m not joking. At least a losing season would have been interesting.

he couldnt answer the media one more time? guy is pathetic. he got every ****ing chance this year and has so little respect for the team and the fans he just bolts after the game. **** him.

he couldnt answer the media one more time? guy is pathetic. he got every ****ing chance this year and has so little respect for the team and the fans he just bolts after the game. **** him.
Probably because he only played one series and didn't feel he had anything to say. Definitely a bush league move.

Get the F outta here Cuntler! You suck and all you wanted was the $. Thx for Fing the franchise you POS.

Back
Top Bottom