It appears that the Cutler era has ended at last | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It appears that the Cutler era has ended at last

Eh, this season needed all the cards lined up perfectly for success. Most of us new that from the onset. Unfortunately it was the perfect storm. Poor coaching, undisciplined players, out of date qb, coked up ol coach, injuries, offense as a whole was a mess, defense wasn't ready(as many of us said before season) etc, etc. No other available qb would have fared better. We gambled and over paid but Gase wanted his guy and he got him, I doubt he has much regret other than depending on key offensive players picking up the slack this year.

In hindsight Irma was really a portent of the season to come.

Well that was a suggestion on here a few months back.... but not from me
Right after the Patriots win...people forgot the other games where he was complete garbage but I suppose some people have no long term memory.

As I said before Gase tried to pull a rabbit out of his hat with Cutler. It failed quickly. I hope Gase comes away a bit wiser from the experience of this season. It was a maddening year filled with injuries, penalties, refs stealing games, Coaches doing blow on video, the Ajayi fiasco, racking up air miles like an insane person, Timmons quitting before he starts, then playing pretty well for a while, then seemingly checking out again, DID I MENTION CUTLER??????????????????????? Cutler was heinous, here's a guy that totally looks like he doesn't give a crap, and plays like it at least half the time. The other half the time he's sharp and throws TDs and beats the Patriots. The most inconsistent QB in the history of inconsistent QBs!!!! Get out of town!!!! Cutler is a heinous anus and that's my final word on Cutler. Julius Thomas??? Thanks for all the TDs!!! Anyway, we'll have a brilliant draft, Tannehill will come back with fire in his eyes, Parker will blow up and make the Pro Bowl, we'll resign Landry and we should easily win the Super Bowl next year. Drake will be the MVP. Nice dream, right?

I had no problem with signing Cutler at first. I know Moore stinks as a starter in this league. I was more upset that Gase did the same old same old for 3/4 of the season. The few times he added creativity. a FB, different looks, etc...the offense clicked a bit.
Cutler was what he was but Gase did nothing for the most part to adapt to him

To be honest Cutler never really got his feet set here.....no really, he NEVER set his feet!

Back
Top Bottom