"It's now or never for Ryan Tannehill" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"It's now or never for Ryan Tannehill"

100% Dolphins

Starter
Reaction score
Dolphins article from ESPN.com on Febuary 28th.

http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolphins/post/_/id/5791/its-now-or-never-for-ryan-tannehill

Seems there are a lot of unknowns involving Tanny. But I know after watching him play the last two seasons he wants to win and is a true competitor.

Leaders aren't born, they are made and molded .

I have a lot of faith in Tannehill, and believe we have found our franchise QB; which he will prove in 2014. This guy had one hell of a season behind one of the worst o-lines and an offensive coordinator who was recently fired.

Through it all and all the crap he dealt with all year i got a feeling he will be pretty good. But i doubt you are going to see that sentiment on here.

I just hope we field a solid OL, Lazor does his job better than Sherman (which is not hard) so that we can see if he's got it or not. No more excuses, just play ball and let's see where the guy is at.

Thats all I have been telling people, You are drafted top 10 for a reason and have at least some skill that other teams want to develop, considering Seattle was going to pick him if we didn't proves that point.

It's easy to say, "It's now or never Tanny," but doing what has been done w. Tanny these last two years is the exact way not to develop a young QB.

Throwing him to the dogs behind an OL that is beyond horrid... throwing him to the wolves without good talent at skill positions... a textbook approach on how to destroy a good QB.

The worst OL play that I've ever seen as a Dolphins fan. I mean, that last game against Buffalo was intensely horrid OL play -- no other word for it.

Now, the Phins have to consider upgrading all five spots on the OL (w. questions as to Pouncey's availability re: suspension). It's laughable that the Phins have more holes this year than last year -- what w. 11 draft picks and billions to blow, lol.

Ireland. SMH.

More holes this year than last. LB corps a wreck. OL the laughingstock of the league. Mediocre player at WR except for one. Mediocre at TE. Mediocre at RB. It's a mess.

And it can't be fixed in one or two drafts, even if the GM hits on all players.

LD

At some point his nuts have got to drop, A couple of times I saw flashes of what he can be but its a work in progress like any other QB. Again people need to stop acting like he is going to be a HOF QB, as long as he is good and we win I'm good.

Tannehill has been progressing nicely, with the right improvements, he will have a big year.

Dolphins article from ESPN.com on Febuary 28th.

http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolphins/post/_/id/5791/its-now-or-never-for-ryan-tannehill

Seems there are a lot of unknowns involving Tanny. But I know after watching him play the last two seasons he wants to win and is a true competitor.

Leaders aren't born, they are made and molded .

I have a lot of faith in Tannehill, and believe we have found our franchise QB; which he will prove in 2014. This guy had one hell of a season behind one of the worst o-lines and an offensive coordinator who was recently fired.

Completely disagree. Leaders have that drive in them fom the very beginning. It can be polished but not taught. Hill has never shown one ounce of leadership yet. We'll see what a third year will do...

Yet another article to gather clicks.....

It is not a "make or break" year for Tannehill (whatever the hell that means). He needs to show continued progress, that is all. He doesn't need to make the playoffs "no mater what". No NFL teams make decisions in a vacuum.

The Jerry Angelo comments are comical. Tampa Bay and Chicago were not exactly models for NFL QB play during his tenures.

Completely disagree. Leaders have that drive in them fom the very beginning. It can be polished but not taught. Hill has never shown one ounce of leadership yet. We'll see what a third year will do...

Ummm what he said on that last drive in the Atlanta game doesn't constitute leadership??? Something to the effect of dont worry about what happened earlier, it doesn't matter. We're going down the field and winning this game. That's not leadership? Or how he handled the incognito/Martin fiasco during his press conference. That wasn't leadership either? the way he stood tall even after a turn style oline kept getting him killed. Nope thats not leadership right? I could go on but what's the point. You won't concede anything and will stick to your agenda like wv, clouds, gravity, and the other misinformed.

I'm disappointed. James Walker did not provide any half-assed, butchered statistical analysis to try to make an objective case for this being an incontrovertible fact.

In fact I've been busy this week but the few times I've checked in here, I haven't seen a single such thread!

Has someone above finally taken pity on the beleaguered residents of this fine forum?

I'm disappointed. James Walker did not provide any half-assed, butchered statistical analysis to try to make an objective case for this being an incontrovertible fact.

In fact I've been busy this week but the few times I've checked in here, I haven't seen a single such thread!

Has someone above finally taken pity on the beleaguered residents of this fine forum?

I've been wondering the same thing. Was he finally banned?

this team needs talent just about everywhere, ol,rb,wr,fb,te,dl,lb,cb,s...did i miss anything? even if tannehill struggles, which he will because hes not and never will be a franchise qb, the built in excuse of lack of talent will be his excuse. if he were the qb people on this site claim him to be we would have been in the playoffs last year, even with the lack of talent. tannehill along with most of the whole team and coaching staff should be flushed.

this team needs talent just about everywhere, ol,rb,wr,fb,te,dl,lb,cb,s...did i miss anything? even if tannehill struggles, which he will because hes not and never will be a franchise qb, the built in excuse of lack of talent will be his excuse. if he were the qb people on this site claim him to be we would have been in the playoffs last year, even with the lack of talent. tannehill along with most of the whole team and coaching staff should be flushed.

Great idea.....not really.

Back
Top Bottom