It's official... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's official...

RHoffman

DOB: Get my Ring!
Reaction score
This is the worst offseason in professional sports history.
No argument is possible.

Unbelievable!!!!

I really can't believe what has happened in the last 2 weeks! We lost 2 of the premiere players in the NFL! Whoever hexed us has some serious amunition!! :shakeno: I guess I will crack another beer since you can basically put a fork in us we are WELL DONE!!!!! :cry:

Its Official? We Haven't Even Played A Down Yet And We Are Done? You Guys Are Crazy All I Can Say Is There Are 31 Other Teams Root For Them. We Are Not Done.

I dont think we're officially done, but we do have to temper our optimism a bit. I'm as die-hard a Fin Fan as there is IMO, but still....we did lose 2 top notch players. Ricky can be replaced, I have 100% faith in Minor/Henry/Morris/Russell/etc., but the loss of Boston for the year hurts. Unless we sign Tim Brown or get someone via trade, we're only 1 deep at WR (I can't trust thompson as anything more then a #3). Unless someone else steps up, this loss will hurt BADLY. I wouldnt call us done, but it may well be a challenge to top 9-7 after this latest setback.

This team is going to be starting a bunch of guys nobody has ever heard of on offense and we might score the fewest amount of points in NFL history. What is that record anyway?

Man, I'm one of the most optimistic Dolphin fans alive, and ALWAYS look for the silver lining out of situations like Miami has been through this post-season, but I can't seem to find one.

How do you get over losing your franchise player, then your #2 WR all in a span of two weeks?

I hope that there is a silver lining at the end of this tunnell, and an ending that only Hollywood can script is waiting, but I just don't see it happening.

MikeO said:
This team is going to be starting a bunch of guys nobody has ever heard of on offense and we might score the fewest amount of points in NFL history. What is that record anyway?

Theres no way we're that bad. Between Feely, Minor, Chambers and our new o-line we can score enough points to compete.

jesusfreak26 said:
Its Official? We Haven't Even Played A Down Yet And We Are Done? You Guys Are Crazy All I Can Say Is There Are 31 Other Teams Root For Them. We Are Not Done.

We could win the superbowl and still have the worst offseason every.

MikeO said:
overall record (since 1932) is 37

since 16 game schedule started (1978) is 140 ('92 seattle seahhawks)

Info thanks to my friend who seems to know everything about football...lol

Phinmaster1354 said:
Whoever hexed us has some serious amunition!!

For some reason I believe it all boils down to my ex-girlfriend. She did mutter the words "Dolphins (something :huh: )" on the way out...:mad:

LEMME SEE THE BLIND OPTIMISTS NOW!

C'MON YAH'LL SAY IT WITH ME.

12-4!

Phinz4Life said:
LEMME SEE THE BLIND OPTIMISTS NOW!

C'MON YAH'LL SAY IT WITH ME.

12-4!
I was a blind optimist after Ricky left and I thought that Feeley would be successful passing to Boston and Chambers. After Ricky went down I still thought we could win the AFC. after this I dont know.

ya know what. I STILL HAVE FAITH. it'll be tough, but one...in this case..two players dont make a team.

Back
Top Bottom