It's official... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's official...

CaptianObvious said:
out of hardship, comes strength!

And out of strength comes some all out, genuine @$$ whippin'........lets go PHINS!!!!!! :D

fint0xicated said:
And out of strength comes some all out, genuine @$$ whippin'........lets go PHINS!!!!!! :D
NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!!

BizarroAndres said:
We could win the superbowl and still have the worst offseason every.

Beat me too it. Excellent point.

I only have one question. Boston was considered a risk going in, though not necessarily for injuries. Was there no backup plan? :confused:

FinFan4Life814 said:
Theres no way we're that bad. Between Feely, Minor, Chambers and our new o-line we can score enough points to compete.
While I don't think we are all that bad . We do need another receiver to take some pressure off of Chambers and to spread field a bit. Otherwise we will be seeing alot of blitzesand the line stacked which means no running game. Etc. etc.

uh saying we have had the worst offseason in NFL history shows we have no faith in the team how? like someone said, we could win the superbowl, and this would still be considered the worst offseason ever. seriously, think...

Gonzo said:
Beat me too it. Excellent point.

I only have one question. Boston was considered a risk going in, though not necessarily for injuries. Was there no backup plan? :confused:

I dont know about backup plans, but your sig made me laugh my m@#%!^$#@!#' @$$ off...

What we're lacking in talent will make up with inventive, decisive skillful Coaching. Oh, I forgot we're stuck with Wannstedt. Rats!

don´t wanna make this a bball thread now, but i still feel LA got screwed with this deal....:(

F the Lakers. Who cares about them OR the Heat for that matter.

boston was an injury risk coming in and they should have had someone ready in the shadows.

Its very weird, but the day I bought my tickets to the Miami/Buffalo game this year, Ricky announces his retirement. The day I receive those same tickets, I see on ESPN that Boston has been carted off the field and is probably out for the season.

What do the Football deities have against us?

For those of you looking for a silver linning, I think at some point you are gonna have to face what what I already have. There is a silver linning but it will take sacrificing this upcoming season to GET to the silver linnnig. Some times ya have to have a really bad season to get back to the top.

Lets face it guys, there is no way Dave will ever be a winning SB coach, so even if none of these horrible things would have happened we still would not have had a chance at the SB. Now after we finish about 6-10 (and it will happen. I could design a D to stop this offense) Dave will be replaced, we will get a pretty good draft pick, Boston will rehab and be better than new and Ricky will find a new legal drug that makes him come to his senses and either return to us or return to a team that gives us draft picks. Either way we get something out of him. This year will give our new Oline time to jell and Wade and Carey will have time to get rid of those rookie mistakes and Will Poole will take over for Madison which will let us trade Madison while he still has trade value. Jr. will retire, but Moore or Jenkins will surprise some people and be better, with more speed than Jr.
Also this year will prove that AJ was not the answer at QB, and we will have several draft picks (our high pick and the ones from trading Ricky) to get one in the draft or will trade the picks for a QB already in the NFL.
Then our new coach will come in and mold all this talent into a true SB contender. They will know what it is like to suffer through a truely horrible season and will be willing to work extra hard not to have to go through it again. Also the media will be against us saying we will not finish .500 again which will motivate us and make other teams overlook us.
This is optimistic I admit, but much more realistic than saying Dave is gonna lead this shell of a team to the playoffs this year after all that has happened. Dave is not a leader that a team can rally around. You are gonna have to face it at some point, this is not a playoff team. We have not made the playoffs the last two years and we are not nearly as good this year. You can call me whatever names you want, but seeing the truth does not make me less of a fan. Actually it makes me more of a fan. I still love the Dolphins and always will, I don't need to think or say we are going to the SB every year to be the reason I pull for them. I will pull for them and love them even in the bad times. This is a bad time and burying your head in the sand like an ostrich and pretending everything is fine is not being a great fan. What it says is if you stop and look at reality you will see we are not that good and you will have to pull for a better team. You are the one who does not really love your team not the ones of us who are willing to see things for what they are.

The worst is the Florida Marlins after there first world series title. This is the second.

Both in Miami :roflmao:

Al13 said:
what about the lakers ? anyone ?

At least they got some championships out of that team. I should say bought... The difference is, the Phins offseason is marred my freak incidents and injuries, not players being traded and signing elsewhere. Those who left (from the lakers) were pretty much expected to leave and gave plenty of notice. If Kobe decided to retire a week before the start of the season, then we could possibly make some comparison.

Back
Top Bottom