"I’ve got picks and money" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I’ve got picks and money"

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
And that makes Ireland the most important person in the Dolphins organization for the next eight months.

Ireland didn’t wish to talk, as is his custom during the season. He believes this time of year belongs to Joe Philbin, the assistants and the players.

But it will soon be his time. And if you don’t believe that, it might surprise you to learn that I overheard Ireland make that point after Sunday’s game better than I or anyone else could.

“I’ve got picks and money,” he told a visitor as he rubbed his hands together almost in mad scientist glee.

Indeed, for all you think of Ireland, and I know some fans don’t like him, you must admit he has done a great job of setting up Miami for a big offseason and even a grand offseason if he gets things right.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/24/3155085/armando-salguero-after-elimination.html

And that makes Ireland the most important person in the Dolphins organization for the next eight months.

Ireland didn’t wish to talk, as is his custom during the season. He believes this time of year belongs to Joe Philbin, the assistants and the players.

But it will soon be his time. And if you don’t believe that, it might surprise you to learn that I overheard Ireland make that point after Sunday’s game better than I or anyone else could.

“I’ve got picks and money,” he told a visitor as he rubbed his hands together almost in mad scientist glee.

Indeed, for all you think of Ireland, and I know some fans don’t like him, you must admit he has done a great job of setting up Miami for a big offseason and even a grand offseason if he gets things right.

Time will tell...

Well yeah... we kinda knew that Jeff.

lol he better get it right

Well if he screws this off season and draft up he's a gonner.

This is our year for a grade A draft.....and although I'd like to keep him,we also have trade bait for Matt Moore.

There is No way he screws things up because the current team can win so adding a good WR a CB and a S will be no problem.

Ireland needs to hit a grand slam with the 2013 draft. 5 picks in rounds 1-3 can't be bungled.
Not just the draft the most critical will be free agency, rookies won't save our season from next season with how tough the schedule will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly the scariest sentence I have ever heard.

There is No way he screws things up because the current team can win so adding a good WR a CB and a S will be no problem.

WR and CB weren't the gaping holes they are now going into this offseason.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have money and I have picks....YOU MOTHER ****ER...YOU BETTER NOT **** THIS UP...But god damn I am excited!!!

Back
Top Bottom