I've just started to seriously follow College Football | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I've just started to seriously follow College Football

Be a Husky fan, that way you can... ahh who am I kidding, we've been the laughing stock of the Pac-10 since Pickett and Williams went to the NFL. Actully I take that back, this team would've been in a bowl game last year had Stanback not been hurt. And we should've beaten USC, damn refs! :tantrum:

Speaking of the Pac-10, and I know this will anger a lot of SEC people, but the Pac-10 is closing in on the SEC as the best conference in the land.:wink:

Be a Husky fan, that way you can... ahh who am I kidding, we've been the laughing stock of the Pac-10 since Pickett and Williams went to the NFL. Actully I take that back, this team would've been in a bowl game last year had Stanback not been hurt. And we should've beaten USC, damn refs! :tantrum:

Speaking of the Pac-10, and I know this will anger a lot of SEC people, but the Pac-10 is closing in on the SEC as the best conference in the land.:wink:

The best thing the Pac 10 could do would be to add boise state to the conference.

The best thing the Pac 10 could do would be to add boise state to the conference.

I would like to see that and see how Boise State could compete with that kind of competion each and every year. The Pac-10 could see 6 or 7 bowl teams this year.

in womens badminton, perhaps

Me three!!!!

What about California, Oregon, Oregon State, Arizona State, UCLA and the under the radar Washington schools?

Both the Washington schools should've been to bowl games last year but an injury to Stanback held out the Huskies while the Cougars went 0-4 down the stretch needing just 1 win to become bowl eligible. In terms of depth, the Pac-10 is right there. They may not be as strong at the very top, but it's very deep.

Back
Top Bottom