I've just started to seriously follow College Football | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I've just started to seriously follow College Football

I'm from the west coast, and I agree with him. Pac 10 is no where near the SEC. Only USC compares, but top to bottom it isnt close.
I'm sorry, but comparing the Pac10 to the SEC is pure comedy. Only a Pac10 fan could say it with a straight face.

I would like to see that and see how Boise State could compete with that kind of competion each and every year. The Pac-10 could see 6 or 7 bowl teams this year.

:sidelol:

Maybe, but if you take ANY Pac10 team (minus USC) and put them in the SEC, that teams has 5-6 losses (minimum).

Sorry but they really are not that good. USC is great. Cal has a game here or there, but did you see what Tenn did to Cal last year? Tenn was not even a top SEC school.

I'm sorry, but comparing the Pac10 to the SEC is pure comedy. Only a Pac10 fan could say it with a straight face.

Yeah but only people from the West Coast can begin to comment on it because we're the only ones that watch it.

Yeah but only people from the West Coast can begin to comment on it because we're the only ones that watch it.

:lol: That's not too far from the truth. I try all the time, but even USC games are tough to come by. They're just usually not on. But, when they are on, I watch.

What about California, Oregon, Oregon State, Arizona State, UCLA and the under the radar Washington schools?

Both the Washington schools should've been to bowl games last year but an injury to Stanback held out the Huskies while the Cougars went 0-4 down the stretch needing just 1 win to become bowl eligible. In terms of depth, the Pac-10 is right there. They may not be as strong at the very top, but it's very deep.

Wasn't UCLA one of the best Pac 10 teams at the end of the year? And they got rolled by FSU, which was the last team in the ACC to qualify for a Bowl game. Lorenzo Booker made it his statement game.

Wasn't UCLA one of the best Pac 10 teams at the end of the year? And they got rolled by FSU, which was the last team in the ACC to qualify for a Bowl game. Lorenzo Booker made it his statement game.

No I think UCLA was like 7-6 or 8-5.

What about California, Oregon, Oregon State, Arizona State, UCLA and the under the radar Washington schools?

Both the Washington schools should've been to bowl games last year but an injury to Stanback held out the Huskies while the Cougars went 0-4 down the stretch needing just 1 win to become bowl eligible. In terms of depth, the Pac-10 is right there. They may not be as strong at the very top, but it's very deep.

What about them? They were not that great. Oregon State got embarrassed by Boise State. I am not even gunna start with the beating UT gave Cal. Pac 10 is medicore at beat without USC. They are not as deep as you think. Other teams need to start winning before they can be taken seriously.

Back
Top Bottom