J-Off's 2024 OT's | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Grier in the past has actually been able to find trading partners, let's hope it continues, and that he can get plenty back or at least pretty even compensation.

He'll be available later than 21 with hypothetical trade down, I think. Also, I think he's more ready to play guard, or even LT right away, than Mims, Guyton, or Latham. But those three have much more potential than Morgan, and eventually will be better. Debatable , I know.

He'll be available later than 21 with hypothetical trade down, I think. Also, I think he's more ready to play guard, or even LT right away, than Mims, Guyton, or Latham. But those three have much more potential than Morgan, and eventually will be better. Debatable , I know.
Agreed.

Love it.

Patrick Paul is another possible selection at tackle if we go Jpj 1st
Paul is an interesting prospect in terms of strengths and weakness. He's a effin giant -fully 6-7, 333, longest arms at the Senior Bowl (36+, I think) - with good hand placement, hard punch, very mean disposition, hard working, and more experienced (3+ yr starter) than just about anyone in the draft (except Walter Rouse who seems like a 8 yr redshirt 😂). Why will he be there in the 2nd or later? -Feet- The great feet we drafted AJack top half of the 1st for, despite lots of weaknesses?- Not there, not close. He's top heavy, and lumbering. NOT nimble, not a dancing bear. Don't know what to make of him overall.

Speaking of Paul, I think his lack of agility may force him inside to OG.

I don't see him being able to play OT in Miami's scheme.

Last edited:
Paul is an interesting prospect in terms of strengths and weakness. He's a effin giant -fully 6-7, 333, longest arms at the Senior Bowl (36+, I think) - with good hand placement, hard punch, very mean disposition, hard working, and more experienced (3+ yr starter) than just about anyone in the draft (except Walter Rouse who seems like a 8 yr redshirt 😂). Why will he be there in the 2nd or later? -Feet- The great feet we drafted AJack top half of the 1st for, despite lots of weaknesses?- Not there, not close. He's top heavy, and lumbering. NOT nimble, not a dancing bear. Don't know what to make of him overall.

Nice post.

Don't know why he would be there in the 2nd or later.

All I know is every mock I do, he's ranked 60th and still there at 55

However, these things change. I did a draft where JPJ was ranked 36. I traded down and drafted him at like 33. Refreshed, did a new draft. Within the refresh JPJ was now ranked 27th and hardly ever available after pick 25.

Now that turkey is ranked 20th and either Seattle at 16 or Pittsburgh at 20 take him. Lol

But Paul has always been ranked 60 for me

After all the speculation and guessing. I think this guy will eventually be Miami's choice. Almost every mock, I've seen since the season ending has Fautanu and JPJ mocked to the Dolphins.

Last edited:
Nice post.

Don't know why he would be there in the 2nd or later.

All I know is every mock I do, he's ranked 60th and still there at 55

However, these things change. I did a draft where JPJ was ranked 36. I traded down and drafted him at like 33. Refreshed, did a new draft. Within the refresh JPJ was now ranked 27th and hardly ever available after pick 25.

Now that turkey is ranked 20th and either Seattle at 16 or Pittsburgh at 20 take him. Lol

But Paul has always been ranked 60 for me
Yeah, he'll probably be there in the 2nd -or later. If he can show good feet at the combine, he'll move up -maybe just a bit. He's got so such a good combination of measurables AND experience - such a flaw in movement.

Back
Top Bottom