Jacksonville beat us to the punch | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jacksonville beat us to the punch

This is the first domino to fall though...and so there's going to be pressure on Miami to do the same so they can get started finding their new coach.

If we lose to the Raiders to go 3-10 then don't be surprised if Sparano gets chopped.

I agree. But in reality, why the hell wait until next week. Is there something to gain I can't see? Get on with it and Ross can start talking and planning.

And the Sparano huggers are hitting their knees, and still praying.

who the hell would buy jax and not try to relocate them? they're the least supported team in the NFL. they can't pay people to go to games - been like that for a while now. get them the hell out of here so i can see more dolphin games.

getting moved to LA would be the best thing that ever happened to the jaguar franchise.

Agreed. Being a native south floridian living in Orlando, it ticks me off every yr that Phins games are blacked out here when it conflicts with a Jags road game. The fan base in Orlando is predominately Dolphins or Bucs. Very few Jags fans. However, several yrs ago Weaver petitioned the NFL to declare Orlando a secondary market for Jags games.
I can't wait for the day the Jags leave the state of Florida.

Yeah not a shocker. Only reason JDR wasn't fired 2 or 3 years ago was because Weaver couldn't afford it. Hell, he practically begged Del Rio to take the USC job so he didn't have to fire him. The selling of the team allowed them to fire the guy.

It was bound to happen. He hasnt done anything w/ the team in years and Gabbert looks like he may be a flop.

The only time Jacksonville's stadium gets filled is when Florida and Georgia play against each other every year in what used to be known as the "The World's Largest Outdoor ****tail Party".

Sparano should have been fired long ago. Whoever the owner of the Jags is - made a smart move. You don't around to can guys. The suck for luck thing isn't going to happen. Get Tony the heck outta here.

322454_10150269890030794_173008560793_80-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom