Jake long article on profootballtalk.com | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake long article on profootballtalk.com

I'm against overpaying any offensive line player, I also think this new hard cap will drive down there prices. Considering you need 5 players on your oline, it's hard to justify paying through the roof on a long Term deal for one guy, no matter how good they are.

I really just can't fathom how any team can look at one player on there oline and hand them a 9-10 million dollar contract anymore.

If Jake Long had some balls, he'd take a below market 1 year deal. Get healthy, stay healthy, then cash out after proving hes truly back to form.

And why do people keep bringing up sign and trades around here? This isnt the NBA. I keep seeing posts like that though.

Too much B B lately I guess :lol:

i just hate the thought of getting nothing for a 1st overall pick.

Draft this guy in the 2nd round and give him #77 ... We won't even have to order new jerseys.

uparrow30-1.png
13020608-1.jpg
Kyle Long
Oregon, senior
6-6, 313

Last edited by a moderator:
Im against re-signing Jake Long to massive money, but if he is available for decent price we have to re-sign him.

The people saying just slide Martin to LT are not living in reality. Martin was not even in the top 64 rated OT tackles last year!

I love Jake Long. The guy was ruined by Sparano when he was asked to play through inury in nothing games at the end of 2010 season.

Jake Long has played through injury and will continue to put his body on the line and be a team leader for whatever team signs him. In my mind he makes others around him better. Granted, at the moment he is no longer elite, but lets not take the piss with moronic titles like Jake Wrong. Show the guy some respect for what he has done for this franchise.

Back
Top Bottom