Jake Long: "Meet The New Boss - - (Same As The Old Boss)" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Long: "Meet The New Boss - - (Same As The Old Boss)"

sez the guy that still praises the hapless GM who unnecessarily killed the cap by extended a bottom feeding QB, wasted a first round draft on a crap CB from Boise, traded a 4th and exchanged a sixth and kicked in a few mil trading for Tebow and assorted the offense with substandard tools whether healthy or not that got them into the hole they're still trying to dig out of (as evidenced by Clyde Gates still being on the team)... or the fanboy that will admit that his QB is a 27th rated bottom feeder at best, but in the fantasy of his head, he's a top 10, or that the jets #3 ranked defense really wasn't and that';s why they continued to be conference losers, or that Sparano was a promising hire despite his track record, or that Rex had nothing to do with tripping our gunner plans, wasn't clueless while the clubhouse exploded or that he and his slut wife's perverse adultery wasn't a poor reflection on the team.. and that's the tip of the iceberg.

Big difference is that I'm no different than you in seeing my team hopefully through rose colored glasses, however, the difference is, I don't have to be banged over the head over and over again to change my opinion and throw in the towel because I have sufficient self confidence and esteem in life that maintaining the delusion of being proved dead wrong does not impact my self image or worth. I mean really, even now you're defending Sanchez as not having weapons ignoring that he throws into triple coverage, misses the open receiver , has happy feet and reads defenses like Stevie Wonder. You really need to look into a mirror before accusing anyone else of the homerism that reeks from your being and is obvious here and on TGG almost universally, because you know that when even I start to get embarrassed for you.. like when you claim the buttfumble took on a media life of its own because the jest are so relevant, you are beyond ridiculous.

PS don't come to a knife fight holding an unzipped peeshooter.. next time I won't be so kind cuz I'm kind of sick of you. You need to take some lessons from our new best enemy poster humble colts fan who unlike me having ot pester you after freeloading for tens of thousands of posts to become a supporter, has come back after the game often and unsolicitedly has financially supported the account. He stands up for his team, challenges what he perceives as mis-representations, but gives credit where due, is not passive aggressive and is a pleasure to interact with. YOu really should be his grasshopper if you ever want to earn any respect around here from anyone other than a few hard wired bloviating consistently contrary Marys.

Oh and with the jest resources, I have said then and still maintain that Henne would have done at least as well as Sanchez... And how about you singing the praises of LT but now he's a malcontent and bad guy cuz he told the truth about how malignant the jets team, QB and clubhouse were while he was there helping them. WTG homer.

sez the guy that still praises the hapless GM who unnecessarily killed the cap by extended a bottom feeding QB, wasted a first round draft on a crap CB from Boise, traded a 4th and exchanged a sixth and kicked in a few mil trading for Tebow and assorted the offense with substandard tools whether healthy or not that got them into the hole they're still trying to dig out of (as evidenced by Clyde Gates still being on the team)... or the fanboy that will admit that his QB is a 27th rated bottom feeder at best, but in the fantasy of his head, he's a top 10, or that the jets #3 ranked defense really wasn't and that';s why they continued to be conference losers, or that Sparano was a promising hire despite his track record, or that Rex had nothing to do with tripping our gunner plans, wasn't clueless while the clubhouse exploded or that he and his slut wife's perverse adultery wasn't a poor reflection on the team.. and that's the tip of the iceberg.

Big difference is that I'm no different than you in seeing my team hopefully through rose colored glasses, however, the difference is, I don't have to be banged over the head over and over again to change my opinion and throw in the towel because I have sufficient self confidence and esteem in life that maintaining the delusion of being proved dead wrong does not impact my self image or worth. I mean really, even now you're defending Sanchez as not having weapons ignoring that he throws into triple coverage, misses the open receiver , has happy feet and reads defenses like Stevie Wonder. You really need to look into a mirror before accusing anyone else of the homerism that reeks from your being and is obvious here and on TGG almost universally, because you know that when even I start to get embarrassed for you.. like when you claim the buttfumble took on a media life of its own because the jest are so relevant, you are beyond ridiculous.

PS don't come to a knife fight holding an unzipped peeshooter.. next time I won't be so kind cuz I'm kind of sick of you. You need to take some lessons from our new best enemy poster humble colts fan who unlike me having ot pester you after freeloading for tens of thousands of posts to become a supporter, has come back after the game often and unsolicitedly has financially supported the account. He stands up for his team, challenges what he perceives as mis-representations, but gives credit where due, is not passive aggressive and is a pleasure to interact with. YOu really should be his grasshopper if you ever want to earn any respect around here from anyone other than a few hard wired bloviating consistently contrary Marys.

Oh and with the jest resources, I have said then and still maintain that Henne would have done at least as well as Sanchez... And how about you singing the praises of LT but now he's a malcontent and bad guy cuz he told the truth about how malignant the jets team, QB and clubhouse were while he was there helping them. WTG homer.

The hapless GM who built a team that made 2 title games. You may want to look up the word hapless.

Our cap was in such bad shape we increased our talent and cleaned it up in one offseason.

You said he was top 15, is there a huge difference from 10- to 15? such a fraud.

The big difference is you are nothing but a homer/excuse maker.

We have a player arrested for DUI I call for him to be suspended, you have TWO players and you say they shouldn't be punished while saying our guy should.

We hire Rex and you say he will never succeed b/c A) his Dad sucked and b) former Raven DCs suck

You told me Tony Sparano was better than rex

You told me we'd never win anything w/ Mark b/c he was from USC. 3rd most playoff wins since entering league

You tell me every year how great Miami is and how we suck, last year was first year since Rex took over that you had a better record(by just one game)

You make fun of our owners daughter dying and ignore the incompetence your owner has showed through the years w/ "celebrity owners", orange carpet, getting rid of early season 1PM games, etc...

We have the Sal Alosi incident, I immediately call for him to be suspended- would you do that?

We have Cromartie and all his kids w/ different women which I have bashed him for. You bash him too while accepting Ricjy abandoning his multiple kids w/ multiple women out of wedlock.

You are nothing but a hypocrite/homer/excuse maker

Bring me your best for once. I get bored thrashing your weak arguments and excuses. For once it would be nice if you posed a challenge.

Henne sucks, he ahd the same opportunity Mark had to win and he couldn't do it. He's a decent backup, nothing more. We don't make a single title game w/ him.

You need to earn MY respect, NOT the other way around.

The fact that you still can't see the error of your ways separates my astigmatic reality-recalibrated homerism from your totally blind homerism. At least you made a valid case why you hate Geno Smith.

But be that as it may, several members have reached out to me recently correctly pointing out that for someone like me to rebut what's obviously embarrassingly wrong only fuels your need to be noticed as an atttention whore and that around here the underlying behavioral pathology and obvious -to--the point of ridiculousness homerism speaks for itself and does not need to be reinforced. I don't have the patience or time to spare productivity to respond to your first thing most every day posts when you regain internet access clocking into your employer.... hell you've been owned so many times on TGG with this ridiculousness that they should put a mini skirt and lipstick on you and send you out to work the Holland Tunnel stroll... probably be more productive than sitting here posting during working hours anyway :idk:

Oh and for what it's worth, it's pretty close betw our Meatball and yours.. ourswent 1-4 and actually made history while winning a division, your had 1 legitimate non-charity winning season out of 4 and never won a division. Our meatball retained Henning, yours hired our Meatball depicting him as his mini me. Hell Tony got fired losing a game after winning six out of the last 9 yet Rex is still there losing 13 out of the last 19. Does he have pictures of Woody putting the wood to his wife?

it's amazing how great players are when playing for the dolphins and how bad they are once they leave.

Anybody who thought Long was great post 2011 is either a homer or doesn't watch the games.

it's amazing how great players are when playing for the dolphins and how bad they are once they leave.

Oh i think there were a lot of posters here that jumped off the Jake Long bandwagon long before he was traded.

Yeah there were a few who said he was a better option than Martin at Left Tackle and that may have been true if you didn't weigh in the money factor but Jake is no longer an "eltie" left tackle and hasn't been in at least two or three years. Two years ago I'd argue he just had a down year and was still top 5 after three consecutive seasons on the decline there is no longer a reason to argue, he is just not the same guy anymore, wouldn't matter if he was in Miami or St. Louis .

The fact that you still can't see the error of your ways separates my astigmatic reality-recalibrated homerism from your totally blind homerism. At least you made a valid case why you hate Geno Smith.

But be that as it may, several members have reached out to me recently correctly pointing out that for someone like me to rebut what's obviously embarrassingly wrong only fuels your need to be noticed as an atttention whore and that around here the underlying behavioral pathology and obvious -to--the point of ridiculousness homerism speaks for itself and does not need to be reinforced. I don't have the patience or time to spare productivity to respond to your first thing most every day posts when you regain internet access clocking into your employer.... hell you've been owned so many times on TGG with this ridiculousness that they should put a mini skirt and lipstick on you and send you out to work the Holland Tunnel stroll... probably be more productive than sitting here posting during working hours anyway :idk:

Oh and for what it's worth, it's pretty close betw our Meatball and yours.. ourswent 1-4 and actually made history while winning a division, your had 1 legitimate non-charity winning season out of 4 and never won a division. Our meatball retained Henning, yours hired our Meatball depicting him as his mini me. Hell Tony got fired losing a game after winning six out of the last 9 yet Rex is still there losing 13 out of the last 19. Does he have pictures of Woody putting the wood to his wife?

why do you always have to try to hop on the shoulders of others? You keep telling me about members reaching out to you- who cares? they are all vaark type know nothing homer/excuse making type posters.

That doesn't bother me in the least that a homer/excuse maker cannot act like an adult and separate sports arguments from real life. This desperate stalker is so sad that he has to try to attack me personally(even though he knows nothing about me) to deflect from his awful homer/excuse making arguments.

You may fool a few dolphin homer types but you don't fool me and you don't fool those that actually have a brain their head.

This reinforces the point, you try to take away our '09 title game run b/c we had a qtr and a half of Indy backups then you pump up your 2008 playoff team that was humiliated in the WC rd and had an easier road to get to the playoffs w/ a weaker sched, no Brady and favre sabotaging our season. You are a fraud.

blaming the #3 defense for Sanchez ****ing up, blaming injuries and poor personnel signings that Tannenbaum orchestrated for Sanchez's inability to read defenses, happy feet, turnovers and throwing into triple coverage while missing open receivers, calling LT a malcontent for telling the truth about Rex and Sanchez, at first trying to say you wanted another position until caught red handed saying that Geno sucked at college and is a long term project that will result in another QB drafted next season, saying that the embarrassing butt fumble had a life of its own because the jets are relevant, saying that the defense fell down when giving up 17 or 18 pts in a loss to buffalo because they should have given up less to that offense, not that sanchez again sucked, .. oh well, what's the use trying to talk to someone so mentally unbalanced and off his medication. Obviously your wife thinks the internet at home fuels your illness, and in retrospect she's probably right. You're considered a joke on 2 boards, an obsessive, blind homeristic one, but a joke nonetheless. You garner about the same level of respect that Milli Vanilli does in the music industry. It's just sad that you don't realize that what you accuse others of, like excuse making you are guiltier of than most around here

done with you in this thread as i'm sure your raging OCD lastworditis will kick in. Better, why don't you get to work and do something productive (unless defending the jest honor, besmirching the fins is your "work" and if that's the case, that's pathetic!

Bye Bye Trollfish.

I understand your reading isn't up to par but you may want to have someone read my posts to you that can read so you can better understand what I have actually posted. I don't just look at blind stats, sometimes it was mark's fault, other times it was the Ds fault, sometimes it was STs fault, etc... I know that is radical thinking for you but you should actually read what I write rather than use your own interpretation.

Please don't comment again, it's all the same nonsense w/ you anyway. You have serious issues you should try to get fixed. For some reason you take silly things like sports arguments and turn them into something serious where you have to stalk another person and try to bash them even though you don't have the slightest clue about that person.

When you start to earn some credibility and respect around here (better maybe you should first rehab your image at TGG), then I will seriously engage you. I'm a realist, not a flatworlder like you, so aside from distracting you from doing productive work your employer pays you for, it serves no productive purpose for me to validate your pathological need for attention no matter how ridiculous everyone but you realizes you look.

When you start to earn some credibility and respect around here (better maybe you should first rehab your image at TGG), then I will seriously engage you. I'm a realist, not a flatworlder like you, so aside from distracting you from doing productive work your employer pays you for, it serves no productive purpose for me to validate your pathological need for attention no matter how ridiculous everyone but you realizes you look.

I have credibility which I have earned, I am not the board's unfunny court jester.

A realist? the only times you are funny are the times you are trying to be serious.

Don't worry about my work, worry about yourself. Stop trying to deflect, act like an adult for once in your life.

FYI:

Adults don't need permission or to be on their best behavior to access the internet whenever they feel like... likewise adults are productive during the work day instead of glomming onto their employer's bandwidth to try to convince themselves that they're more than they are sometimes to the point of countless posts on their homeboard and close to 200 on FH in less than 16 workday hours

.......so who's the adult around here?

I don't need anyone's permission, again deflecting w/ nonsense.

I am highly productive at what I do, again deflecting w/ nonsense.

Stop worrying about me and worry about yourself.

The adult is the one that can have an intelligent football discussion w/o making excuses or deflecting from reality. The one that can separate their fandom from the real world, the one that doesn't stalk others on multiple sites and the one that doesn't need to deflect w/ things they know nothing about.

I truly feel bad for you, at times I think it is an act but it's too consistent to be an act which is incredibly sad.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that being constantly mocked including having ridiculous no-grasp-of-reality quotes of yours as sig taglines here and on TGG is a sign of being respected or taken seriously. Show us that you're not under a form of house arrest by posting here during home hours.. otherwise it's a case of "the lady doth protest too much" . Has anybody ever heard of an avid fan, especially one as OCD as you who can try to cover up with rebuttals close to 200 posts in less than 16 working hours NOT also posting from home - at least when their (supposed) kids are asleep/wife is out shopping ... or doing their own thing.. gimme a break

You seem to think I care about being mocked by posters like you. That couldn't mean less to me.

I love talking football, it's annoying to talk about this childish stuff but that is what you are about and I can handle any situation.

Let's say I do live in my Mom's basement and have no internet access at home or that my wife doesn't let me go on the computer when I am home. What difference would that make? I still roast your weak arguments so why bring up nonsense that doesn't have anything to do w/ what we are discussing? I know why you do it but you foo others. You clearly do it to deflect and the one thing on this board you are great at is deflecting.

so if you want to pretend I am the guy you probably are then go ahead. How you perceive me means nothing to me but one day I'd love to see you make a coherent argument w/ regards to football that we can actually engage in an intelligent discussion about.

If you're getting paid to spread your bull**** on here, then you're here under false pretenses.. and if that's the case, your ridiculousness to the point of lastworditis can be rationalized away so it's relevant to know whether you're just a blind homer fan or a reputation.com pro jest employee Either way, your [strike]menta[/strike] psyche and need to over-compensate for poor self-esteem issues make you as predictable as as Michelle Ryan in a pickle patch :idk:

No one is "under guard" all the time..to dispell a logical perception, it would be so easy to come on here some evenings and sporadically over a few weekends to prove that the home internet embargo is self-imposed, wouldn't it

Back
Top Bottom