James Mcknight / Giants | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

James Mcknight / Giants

A pretty big dissapointment when him and ward came here and didnt produce.

FiN.in.RI said:
was he a RFA? do we get compensation?

im personally glad butterfingers is gone..
No compensation, we cut him...
He did make a few big plays for us, just not consistently enough.

pretty speedy, bad hands, you need to be able to catch to be a receiver, good luck giants...(snicker)

LIQUID24 said:
No compensation, we cut him...
He did make a few big plays for us, just not consistently enough.

yea he lit it up a select few times and I always wished for him to catch a few more balls so he could use his speed..

I guess they haven't been able to forget about the reverse he took for 68 yds against them last year!! :roflmao:

That was my favorite play of the year!

McKnight had good speed. People on here gave him less credit then he deserved. McKnight had some big plays for us last year. He did drop too many balls, but at times he was huge for us.

burger13 said:
I guess they haven't been able to forget about the reverse he took for 68 yds against them last year!! :roflmao:

That was my favorite play of the year!
That was a sweeet play. :cooldude:

I'm glad he found a team :woowoo: , I thought he was the most underrated player we had last year. Always got us the big play, and the 2+3 extra yards on each catch.

I beleive he led the league in YAC one year with us. Although, he just didn't get the ball in his hands enough, for a variety of reasons. (Bad hands being one of them)

I think he can turn into a very productive receiver in the right situation.

Good signing by the Giants for depth & a good choice of teams by McKnight. Ike is always hurt & Carter is a question so he could get a good bit of PT.

I hope the Giants give him more opportunities than we did, because the guy could be good with a team that has faith in him..he was our big play receiver, got behind so many defenders only have the ball land short or overthrow..he could have sealed our fate against the pats 2 years ago if Jay would have hit him on that post before over time. Game, playoff, next.

phinaticscom: Can you describe what it was like for you when you ran that amazing double reverse for a touchdown in the Giants game?
James McKnight: That was the most exciting play in my life. I have ran a lot of reverses in my time. You know, 40 yards, 30 yards, 20 yards. But, you know, to take one that far on the field, and take it 68 yards, it felt like driving a car really. I wasn't getting touched. I felt like I was weaving in and out of traffic, and I had two big diesels out there blocking for me with Randy McMichael and Chris Chambers. It was just awesome, man. It was just run -- just run --- and I knew no one was going to touch me -- it was a great feeling.

phinaticscom: Even with all your touchdown catches and bomb catches as a wide receiver, that reverse was the most exciting play for you?
James McKnight: Definitely. I am going in the record books with the Miami Dolphins. That's the longest rush by someone other than a running back, so that's going to stand for quite sometime. I'm happy with that because you play this game to set records and to leave some type of legacy. My sons, years from now, probably will read about their dad having the longest run for a non-running back.

Back
Top Bottom