James Mcknight / Giants | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

James Mcknight / Giants

Umm...he could run the reverse well at times...runs the "go" route well (i.e. hes fast)...i will not miss him

Great now the Giants added Edward Stonehands to help their new whiny little baby. (If you cant tell I cant stand Eli) I hope he drops every pass ...right into the defenders lap.

Good signing by the Giants. The problem was we expected him to be a #2/#3 WR when he was better off as a #3/#4 who can showcase his speed on screens and trick plays (68 yard reverse) He is a great player to add to your teams as a #5 WR.

Well I got to see him here in Dallas. Fast little bugger he is, I don't think anyone would disagree. But Dallas let him go because he liked butter on his popcorn, had the same problem with us. Either way, he's gone and we're moving on. Good luck to him in the future.

phintastic said:
phinaticscom: Even with all your touchdown catches and bomb catches as a wide receiver, that reverse was the most exciting play for you?

James McKnight: Definitely. I am going in the record books with the Miami Dolphins. That's the longest rush by someone other than a running back, so that's going to stand for quite sometime...

Not to take anything away from the play because it was a great play but that record could be broken next year, imo.

and what about kick returns? :)

Kick Returns aren't classified as rushes ;)

I am imagining it now for some reason, he is going to be Manning's Go-To-Guy, and is going to get over 1000 yards and 8 TDs. I don't know why, I just have a feeling. He is a speedster, If only he could have learned to catch a little bit better and we may have found our #2 WR.

phintastic said:
James McKnight: I'm happy with that because you play this game to set records and to leave some type of legacy. My sons, years from now, probably will read about their dad having the longest run for a non-running back.

Since when do you play football for the records????? You play to win the big one and worry about records later, this shows that he was selffish. Good ridance Mcknight, I hope your stuck on the practice squad for the rest of your life.

FiN.in.RI said:

No, its PWNED, computer talk, but I am sure you don't know what that is. For example "1337". Don't stay up all night trying to break that code :roflmao:

Then you should have been able to solve PWNED. People these days :nono:

Actually McKnight didn't drop half as many balls as people on here let on, BUT he did drop passes at critical times.

Those few critical drops, coupled with a penchant for fumbling has gotten McKnight a worse rep around here than he deserves. And hoping he fails miserably in NY? You people who wish this are classless punks, seriously. He may not have been a starting quality WR but he is a good man, and a decent football player.

Some people really make me sick.

Back
Top Bottom