Jarvis Landry 29.7% of Miami's Receptions, SMH No. 1 In the NFL. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry 29.7% of Miami's Receptions, SMH No. 1 In the NFL.

You may not want to hear this but Dan Marino went through a ton of slot/running backs like Terry Kirby, Troy Stratford, Mark Higgs and Tony Paige. Marinio would hit these guys with flip or short passes out of the backfield that would end up with 3 to 7 yard gains, slowing down the pass rush and opening up the outside of the field to the wide receivers. Laundry is being used in similar fashion.

I hope Landry stays healthy. I admire his fight, but sometimes it's better to secure the ball and get what you can out of a play.

Newsflash: QB forms solid connection with young WR who runs excellent routes and has great hands. Irrelevant story to follow along with interview of disgruntled "fan".

The only thing that will pass the "eye test" is if we throw past the 1st down marker on 3rd downs. One thing I remember with Marino was when we needed a first, that ball went past the marker. Granted he had time for routes to develop and such an awesome quick release.

Back
Top Bottom