Jarvis Landry won’t be taking a hometown discount to stay in Miami | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry won’t be taking a hometown discount to stay in Miami

I try not to let a player's social media accounts have any impact on how I view them as a football player.

With that said, he really does act like a teenager.

If this roster stayed exactly the same except you took Landry out... We wouldn't sniff 6 wins.

LMAO. Landry is a nice player but he’s not and never will be a difference maker. Too many dumb mistakes and way too slow.

LMAO. Landry is a nice player but he’s not and never will be a difference maker. Too many dumb mistakes and way too slow.

Yet somehow there will be many teams offering him huge dollars to leave Miami soon. I'm not saying he's Julio Jones, but he's very obviously a difference maker.

Look I'm not even opposed to moving on from him, but only if he's replaced by a good option. But the people thinking we can go in with Parker Stills Caroo and Grant as a WR core next year are crazy.

Yet somehow there will be many teams offering him huge dollars to leave Miami soon. I'm not saying he's Julio Jones, but he's very obviously a difference maker.

Look I'm not even opposed to moving on from him, but only if he's replaced by a good option. But the people thinking we can go in with Parker Stills Caroo and Grant as a WR core next year are crazy.
Why? Grant can take care of the screens just as effectively as Landry did, but with Grant, you have to give him more room as a defense, win/win. 95% of Landry's TDs were from inside the 10 yard line, those are the easiest to replace as you can spread them across TEs and RBs...

Back
Top Bottom