Jason Taylor and jets vets. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor and jets vets.

I would have had no issues with J.T. winning a ring as long as it wasnt with the Jets.
Chubbs

I would have had no issues with J.T. winning a ring as long as it wasnt with the Jets.
Chubbs

I was not upset when he went to the redskins. Its the jets that make me sick. And all his years of bad mouthing them and then to turn around and join them? Maybe he should have listened to Zach more.

"AFC East basement"?? AFC Championship game 2 years in a row... I hate the Jets but clearly they have been better then the Dolphins lately

Some of you guys with the JT hate are a little ridiculous... Let's get a little perspective here, he went to the jets because he didn't want to retire. Some of you guys act as though he beats kids or is in cahoots with Osama...

Some of you guys with the JT hate are a little ridiculous... Let's get a little perspective here, he went to the jets because he didn't want to retire. Some of you guys act as though he beats kids or is in cahoots with Osama...

and vice versa. he didnt have to retire, remember

Being a Jets fan is worse.

Some of you guys with the JT hate are a little ridiculous... Let's get a little perspective here, he went to the jets because he didn't want to retire. Some of you guys act as though he beats kids or is in cahoots with Sarah Palin...

Any of these things are better than being a Jet.

*SebasMiamiFan beat me to the punch.

Some people have no concept that the NFL is actually a job. He almost got a ring and he seems to have some left in tank so maybe he comes back next year. Miami did not want him so why wouldnt he go to a team with a chance to win it. I mean he could have done like Zach and went to a team that did nothing close to a superbowl but that would not be very bright.

Some people have no concept that the NFL is actually a job. He almost got a ring and he seems to have some left in tank so maybe he comes back next year. Miami did not want him so why wouldnt he go to a team with a chance to win it. I mean he could have done like Zach and went to a team that did nothing close to a superbowl but that would not be very bright.
:rolleyes2:

because we offer contracts to players we dont want.

Chubbs

These guys are JT's best chance of getting a Superbowl ring:

pawnstars-1.jpg

defending JT is ridiculous. he chose to sign with the Jets after putting the "bad mouth" on them and their fans for a decade. if you're seriously sitting here trying to tell me that between draft day and week one of the regular season that one of the other 30 teams out there wouldn't have signed him because of lack of depth or injury then you're the one who is being ridiculous. he chose to be the biggest hypocrite in the discussion of the JT/Dolphins situation. he is a selfish, self-centered baby, a washed-up player doing his best impression of the invisible man each week when he's supposed to be making plays on the field...and a big fat whore who never wanted to kiss and play nice with Jets and Jets fans but now enjoys spreading his legs for the Jets on the promise of a ring.

Back
Top Bottom