Jason Taylor and jets vets. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor and jets vets.

Taylor was virtually begging the Dolphins to give him a contract offer after the season. The Jets were the only team with a contract offer on the table. Miami's front office was saying to wait until after the draft. Had JT waited there would have been a good chance the Jets address adding depth via the draft and the JT would be possibly left without any offers at all.

I am being extremely kind in saying that you are blindly naieve in believing that the Jets offer was going to be the only offer from any of the 32 NFL teams to play this year.

Seriously? that's your argument? After the draft another team would still find a need for him that wasn't either addressed by the draft or free agency, let alone an opening that would be created by injury in the preseason (like what happened when we traded him to the redskins).

STOP MAKING JT THE VICTIM. he would have had plenty of opportunities to play for a number of different teams, but he wanted to be as big a hypocrite as possible and chase a ring with the team he supposedly despised the most. he acted like a vengeful, petty, dumped girlfriend who immediately jumped in bed with her ex's best friend. He is a liar and has principles that have over the years just rotted to the core.

If I start a thread about Eric Waldon possibly getting a ring with GB will it stay in the main forum? It would ony be fair. This is just a non Dolphin related as that is.

No longer an enemy, Taylor enjoying life with Jets

55396343-1.jpg

clear.gif

http://www.buffalonews.com/wire-feeds/state/article97288.ece

Right it's buisiness, just like it will be buisiness when most of the Miami community snubs any buisiness that uses his name as an endorsement. I recomend he stays up in Ny and does not try to open any buisinesses down in Miami. Maybe he can be the next Arthur Murray of NYC.

http://www.arthurmurray.com/

Good luck in NY JT!

Yeah, JT is pretty much done from the Florida side. His name just cannot be used in a business venture the way Marino/Offerdhal/Shula's has been, it is just not marketable.

The years of Goodwill that JT accumulated disappeared faster than a virgin's dress on prom night.

I was glad we could carry jason further than he had ever made it before but it is time for him to retire.

We have some decisions to make but we have a great FO and I trust them. let's get this CBA figured out so we can start planning for 2011 to finish off the job we started the last 2 years.

I was glad we could carry jason further than he had ever made it before

are you referring to late-night escapades with Sanchez in the hot-tub?
Or possibly to early-morning toe wiggling/kissing/massaging sessions with Rex?

Back
Top Bottom