"Jason Taylor........Dinner Is Served" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Jason Taylor........Dinner Is Served"

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
And the dish is called "David Carr".

That's right folks, Tony Boselli is officially calling it a career. Never played a down in Texas. And now it looks as if Houston will be shifting young Chester Pitts over from RT.

LINK

So what's the over/under for JT's sack total in Week 1?? :D

Man does that suck for Houston. All that money and he did'nt even play a down. And on top of that he was the number one pick in there draft. That hurts bad.

what hurts even worse is that they freed up soooo much cap space for Jax in their own division...dump move IMO

Too bad!

It's really too bad because I would have loved to see JT shut Boselli's punk self up. I still remember that one game where he taunted JT after a long play. He was acting all bad like he had JT shut down all game. Gave him no respect.

Truth is, it was battle for BOTH men. Two talented players having at it. No need to taunt.

I think we all know who won for having no class that night, though. ;)

Bottom line: Who's still playing the game??? And at a Pro Bowl level? Oh, yeah, that's right! :D :tongue: :cool:

Oh, and who totally screwed the team (Houston) that invested so much in them when they KNEW their career was over? [Everyone here in JAX knew Boselli's career was over when Houston selected him - don't know what they were thinking.] My God, just look at all he's cost and will CONTINUE to cost the Texans!

Enough said.

Re: Too bad!

Originally posted by -81- McMichael
It's really too bad because I would have loved to see JT shut Boselli's punk self up. I still remember that one game where he taunted JT after a long play. He was acting all bad like he had JT shut down all game. Gave him no respect.

Truth is, it was battle for BOTH men. Two talented players having at it. No need to taunt.

Enough said.

To be fair though, Bosselli did dominate Taylor on that Monday night.

As for Houston's situation, it isn't like we have our own franchise left tackle in Miami is it.

5 sacks is my prediction with Carr crying like a baby at the end.

One thing to remember, Houston took Boselli on the agreement that Jax would leave Seth Payne and Gary Walker exposed. Houston gets the solid DL players they covet. Jax gets a free pass out of cap hell.

Had a similar agreement with the Jets (Ryan Young.....Aaron Glenn, Marcus Coleman).

I'd have loved to seen THIS Jason Taylor face Boselli. '98 JT was nowhere near the what he is today.

Oh well, now he can bump up his stats early and get 5 sacks. Then he has 15 games more to try and get 18 to break the record.

Man that sucks for Houston.....but lets not get ahead of ourselves either....Chester Pitts knows whats coming and he'll be ready....If JT gets him going early...its all over.

I imagine that since the young Chester Pitts (sounds like a pocket protecter wearing weenie, with that name), will have to face the best DE in all of football, that he won't go at it alone. Expect double and triple teams and the occasional chip from the running backs.

booyeah.....yes JT should dominate, but Carr will not "cry like a baby". He is one tough hombre, whom I wish was wearing a Fins uniform. He got beat up last year, and never complained. This kid is gonna be a star someday.

After watching that Denver game from last year agian...JT was in Griese's face the whole game. The question is how many downs WONT carr be on the turf.

Back
Top Bottom