"Jason Taylor........Dinner Is Served" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Jason Taylor........Dinner Is Served"

I think some of you guys need to go back and look at that game in Buffalo. JT's two sacks both came against double teams. He also had several pressures. I remember seeing at least one false start on Jennings. There were lots of double-teams and shifts to combat him. JT had a good game. Not a dominant game. But a good one. This "he didn't make any noise" sentiment is simply not true.

Thing is, JT could have had 5 sacks and it still wouldn't have mattered. The Buffalo offense was clicking really well that day. And we made enough mistakes to counter a lot of the good we did. We had lots of opportunities though. But we weren't good enough to capitalize on them.

And to imply that JT doesn't show up in big games is something that only an opposing fan who doesn't watch all the Phins games can try. Oakland was a huge game. JT had 3 sacks, two forced fumbles, and several pressures. @Denver.......2 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 2 passes defended, and about 5 million pressures. We've already discussed @Buffalo. And JT is always a force against the run.

As for the final Patriots game......JT played the final two games with a nice groin injury. This has been stated several times over the last 7 months here. He was playing hurt and no one stepped up to fill the void. The point is, he straps 'em on and shows up every week.

All I gotta say is...........who gives a rats a** about Buffalo. Damn Buffalo fans always trying to turn it into a Buffalo/Miami thread. Save it for game weeks.

To add to Muck's point about the last two games, Taylor was being TRIPLE teamed regularly, and still got pressure. He didn't get any sacks, but he did wreak havoc all game long angainst NE. Unfortunately, he was the only guy on defense that was playing to win.

Back
Top Bottom