Jason taylor : "no way in hell he'll play for the dolphins again" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason taylor : "no way in hell he'll play for the dolphins again"

If he plays again next season, he has to go somewhere that its cool to show up late because your name is Jason Taylor.

go die in a hole jason taylor. i have lost all respect for you. traitor!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Context guys. He said specifically, "If you look at it, I don't think there's anyway in hell they'll bring me back here."

yeah it sounds like he wants to be back in miami, and the fo isn't hiring him. That being said i do not want him back. He's like 193 years old in the twilight of his career. His best games are behind him.

Furthermore: "They didn't want me last year, why would they change their mind now? And that's fine, look, they have an organization to run and it's their, uhh, their job to do what they think is best for their football team and they did that. That's fine. You know, I have no problem with that."

Calm down, fellas. He didn't crap on the Dolphins. He didn't say, "There's no way in hell I will play for that team again." Sun-Sentinel headline bait. Seems to have worked.

I don't know if some of you are hearing it wrong but it seems like its more of cry for pity. He didn't ay "No way in hell I'll play for the Miami Dolphins again" He said no way in hell they'd bring him back. Atleast he understands that. When the dust settles, he'll retire a Dolphin

I suggest next time before you start a thread about an interview, you actually listen to it and make sure you understand what is being said before you misinform everyone. Taylor said that there is no way in hell that the Dolphins would want him and he understands that it is a business and he is fine with that. He in no way had a bad attitude. Very classy interview. Why does everyone hate on Taylor because he loves to play the game? Dolphins didn't want him so he played for an actual contender. What's the problem with that?

Back
Top Bottom