Jason taylor : "no way in hell he'll play for the dolphins again" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason taylor : "no way in hell he'll play for the dolphins again"

the problem with it is that contender was the new york jets. I prolly dont have to explain why that is a problem right.

Furthermore: "They didn't want me last year, why would they change their mind now? And that's fine, look, they have an organization to run and it's their, uhh, their job to do what they think is best for their football team and they did that. That's fine. You know, I have no problem with that."

Calm down, fellas. He didn't crap on the Dolphins. He didn't say, "There's no way in hell I will play for that team again." Sun-Sentinel headline bait. Seems to have worked.

Thanks for putting this into perspective. I think he's a douche and certainly don't want him back. However, I take no issue with his reasoned, objective take on the possibility of returning but do in fact have a problem with the sun sentinel headline baiting.

I encourage people to listen to the interview, the headline sounds alot worse than what was actually said. I'm a little disappointed.

Thanks for putting this into perspective. I think he's a douche and certainly don't want him back. However, I take no issue with his reasoned, objective take on the possibility of returning but do in fact have a problem with the sun sentinel headline baiting.

Bingo. Trust me, I'm not a fan that he signed and played with the Jets. However, there is no reason to rub salt in a wound with a headline like this. He didn't say anything malicious. It's a non-story if you ask me.

Furthermore: "They didn't want me last year, why would they change their mind now? And that's fine, look, they have an organization to run and it's their, uhh, their job to do what they think is best for their football team and they did that. That's fine. You know, I have no problem with that."

Calm down, fellas. He didn't crap on the Dolphins. He didn't say, "There's no way in hell I will play for that team again." Sun-Sentinel headline bait. Seems to have worked.

That is pretty damn irresponsible by the Sun-Sentinel.

This thread title is completely not accurate to what JT actually said. Good job.

who cares about the context. the guy is garbage. rotten from the inside and smelling worse every day. I'd rather drink hot dumpster juice than have Taylor's name associated with this fanchise in any way ever again...including retiring as a Dolphin or getting in the ring of honor, etc. F-him.

who cares about the context. the guy is garbage. rotten from the inside and smelling worse every day. I'd rather drink hot dumpster juice than have Taylor's name associated with this fanchise in any way ever again...including retiring as a Dolphin or getting in the ring of honor, etc. F-him.

Seriously? Since you don't care about context, then I'll create a quote from you:

"Retiring as a Dolphin", says losrudos1 "is garbage". When asked about this, he said, "I'd rather drink hot dumpster juice" than being "associated with this fanchise [sic] in any way ever again".

You seem to hate the Dolphins.

And people wonder why a kid like Ryan Mallett, who literally has millions of potential dollars on the table wouldn't discuss with the media the things they wanted to talk about...

Seriously? Since you don't care about context, then I'll create a quote from you:

You seem to hate the Dolphins.

1utdrg3est-1.jpg

And people wonder why a kid like Ryan Mallett, who literally has millions of potential dollars on the table wouldn't discuss with the media the things they wanted to talk about...

Obviously he's been advised he'll be losing more money by attempting to transparently address these questions than by zipping it. ( Nice new badge Teddy)

Back
Top Bottom