Jason taylor : "no way in hell he'll play for the dolphins again" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason taylor : "no way in hell he'll play for the dolphins again"

Jason don't go away angry...

Just Go Away..............

Holy **** you got like a million thank yous in a simple post
Wow. Context guys. He said specifically, "If you look at it, I don't think there's anyway in hell they'll bring me back here."

Wait, people made a totally unnecessary knee jerk reaction about something on Finheaven. No way!

The conf title game isn't the ultimate goal but compare that w/ not having played a playoff game since 2001 and never having been close to a conf title game and making the conf title game can be viewed as a success. You cannot get to a SB w/o playing in the conf title game. Jason got to experience something he never experienced before.

No, he's been on teams that have lost playoff games before. Stop trying to make losing the AFC Championship game something more than it is. It is a loss and a failure.

Meh, at this point I couldn't really care less about JT.

**** Jason Taylor. They better not put him in the ring of honor. If they do, I will boo my heart out at the entire ceremony. He's no Zach Thomas.

All the Jets fans on here can kiss my *** too.........................it's worth the infraction.

Hey, how do i get one of those awards of a dogs pooping on the Jets logo? I think i qualify.

Taylor is one of my all-time favorites. Kind of a bummer his career is ending this way. Wish we never traded Surtain either.

Taylor is one of my all-time favorites. Kind of a bummer his career is ending this way. Wish we never traded Surtain either.

but we got matt roth for him, who was obviously just as good a player as surtain was :rolleyes2:

I don't know if some of you are hearing it wrong but it seems like its more of cry for pity. He didn't ay "No way in hell I'll play for the Miami Dolphins again" He said no way in hell they'd bring him back. Atleast he understands that. When the dust settles, he'll retire a Dolphin

What makes you so sure? He owes this Owner and this F/O nothing. What if he refuses to retire a DOLPHIN, and also refuses to permt his name to be added to that "ring"?

Back
Top Bottom