Jason taylor : "no way in hell he'll play for the dolphins again" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason taylor : "no way in hell he'll play for the dolphins again"

All the Taylor lovers can kiss my ***. He's a JET and therefore he SUCKS!!

He WAS a Jet........but in my mind will always be a Dolphin LEGEND!!!!!!!!

Lets remember he wanted to stay here last year after in his own words 'making a mistake' by leaving. He would have taken less money but our FO chose to keep players such as Q. Moses.

Taylor rolled the dice with the Jets and tried to get his coveted SB ring. It failed. That sucks big time because he went to the enemy to try and get it. It was a huge gamble that didn't pay off. Let the drama begin.

How was it a huge gamble? He had no other choices and he still made it to the AFC Championship Game- a game he never played in during his long career in Miami.

How was it a huge gamble? He had no other choices and he still made it to the AFC Championship Game- a game he never played in during his long career in Miami.

I shouldn't have to explain this to someone who claims to be a fan of the sport, but here goes...There has never been an NFL player whose ultimate goal was to play in the conference championship game. Never has been and never will be. The jests failed last year and I seriously doubt JT considers the season to be a success.

I shouldn't have to explain this to someone who claims to be a fan of the sport, but here goes...There has never been an NFL player whose ultimate goal was to play in the conference championship game. Never has been and never will be. The jests failed last year and I seriously doubt JT considers the season to be a success.

The conf title game isn't the ultimate goal but compare that w/ not having played a playoff game since 2001 and never having been close to a conf title game and making the conf title game can be viewed as a success. You cannot get to a SB w/o playing in the conf title game. Jason got to experience something he never experienced before.

"I don't think there's a chance in the world that they're going to call," he said. "We didn't communicate very well when I played there. That ship may have sailed, and that's OK."

Jason Taylor used to despise the New York Jets and their fans. Now he doesn't want to say goodbye.

The former star pass rusher, released Tuesday after one season with the Jets, told reporters at a golf event Wednesday in South Florida that he wants to play at least one more season -- but only for the Jets. Taylor, 36, shared that sentiment in a conversation Tuesday with coach Rex Ryan.

"I want to play in New York, oh, for sure," Taylor said in an interview aired on 760 ESPN Radio. "I told Rex this yesterday: If I'm going to play, I want to play with the Jets."

f*ck Jason Taylor...he might as well just retire, move to california and become an actor/dancer/entertainer or whatever the hell he always wanted to be.

Sadly for fins fans, when Jason remembers his teams greatest season, he will remember his season with the Jets. Thats gotta hurt south florida. But im sure he still looks fondly on all the regular season games in Miami.

Hey Jason, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We do not want you anyway!!

Way to take a story completely out of context with your title.

To be fair, he was just using Sun Sentinel's title. SS should be the one being blasted for their misleading title.

The conf title game isn't the ultimate goal but compare that w/ not having played a playoff game since 2001 and never having been close to a conf title game and making the conf title game can be viewed as a success. You cannot get to a SB w/o playing in the conf title game. Jason got to experience something he never experienced before.

Wow! The Maxwell Smart defense.

Fans of all teams need to remember things are cyclical i.e. What goes up must come down & what is down will rebound.

BTW; jest currently are closer to the apex of NFL success than Miami. Parachute anyone?

Back
Top Bottom