Jason taylor : "no way in hell he'll play for the dolphins again" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason taylor : "no way in hell he'll play for the dolphins again"

Obviously he's been advised he'll be losing more money by attempting to transparently address these questions than by zipping it. ( Nice new badge Teddy)

The media wasn't going to determine how much money he loses whether he addressed it or not... they're not the one's making the picks or negotiating the contracts.

How he addressed it with his potential employers in interviews is the only thing that's going to determine the financial outcome.

This just goes to show how the media has the capability to take anything you say and spin it into any angle they want in order to attract readers... and smear whatever is left of you in the process...

Some of you seem to have bad feelings towards JT. I can understand that but lets not forget all that he left out on the field for Miami. He in no way is dissing the Dolphins in this video just stating the obvious which is Miami won't be asking him to come back. He is completely cool, and right, in his observations how the NFL is a business.

Some of you seem to have bad feelings towards JT. I can understand that but lets not forget all that he left out on the field for Miami. He in no way is dissing the Dolphins in this video just stating the obvious which is Miami won't be asking him to come back. He is completely cool, and right, in his observations how the NFL is a business.
Nah I am still a JT fan, just having some fun.
Chubbs

I hate JT...I wish hr was never on our team. All of the remarks he made as a dolphin regarding the jets organization and their fans and then he goes to play with them? Hr is a waste of human life

Change the damn thread title to be in line with what he said. He was very humble and never once bashed us in this interview. Taylor has never done anything bad to this organization or its fans but yet some make up ways to make him look worse. The jets cut him because they were not gonna pay him a 10 million dollar roster bonus and who can blame them I feel the patriots might come calling, he still has ome football left in him although he is definately not the taylor of old.

The title needs to be fixed, or this should get sent to spam. It's simply not an accurate accounting of what he said.

I have my problems with the guy, but this isn't one of them.

Taylor rolled the dice with the Jets and tried to get his coveted SB ring. It failed. That sucks big time because he went to the enemy to try and get it. It was a huge gamble that didn't pay off. Let the drama begin.

Shucks...

nfl_a_wake1x_sq_300-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom