Jason taylor : "no way in hell he'll play for the dolphins again" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason taylor : "no way in hell he'll play for the dolphins again"

What makes you so sure? He owes this Owner and this F/O nothing. What if he refuses to retire a DOLPHIN, and also refuses to permt his name to be added to that "ring"?

and the Miami Dolphins never sign, invite, and allow him to retire a fin. I would be totally fine with that.. Being that the Dolphins also owe him nothing.

No, he's been on teams that have lost playoff games before. Stop trying to make losing the AFC Championship game something more than it is. It is a loss and a failure.

Keep in mind... A loss in the playoffs, at any level, is a huge win if you're a disgusting, pathetic, friend of Osama Bin Laden jest fan... such as junc.

No, he's been on teams that have lost playoff games before. Stop trying to make losing the AFC Championship game something more than it is. It is a loss and a failure.

He's been on plenty of teams that have lost playoff games before buit never on a team that won 2 playoff games in a single postseason and he was never clsoe to playing in an AFC Championship Game. he was on 3 teams that made the div rd and they lost those 3 games by an AVERAGE score of 42-3. It was a big deal for him to be so close to a SB.

He's been on plenty of teams that have lost playoff games before buit never on a team that won 2 playoff games in a single postseason and he was never clsoe to playing in an AFC Championship Game. he was on 3 teams that made the div rd and they lost those 3 games by an AVERAGE score of 42-3. It was a big deal for him to be so close to a SB.

I call bull**** on this. "my jets are a big deal" is what you are saying. I call bull**** on that too. It's like saying "we didn't win the superbowl but we were close, and wow that made me feel warm and fuzzy inside" no effing way.

I call bull**** on this. "my jets are a big deal" is what you are saying. I call bull**** on that too. It's like saying "we didn't win the superbowl but we were close, and wow that made me feel warm and fuzzy inside" no effing way.

You can do what you want but the fact is we are the only team to play in the conf title game the last 2 years, no we didn't finish it off but we have an elite team. I know that bothers you but get used it.

He said, no way in hell would they have him back. I think he is right.

I don't see Miami signing him for a full year. But if he wants to retire and sign a one day contract with Miami to retire a Dolphin, I ALL for that.

I don't care what anyone says, Jason Taylor is my favorite Miami Dolphin of all time. Did it hurt to see him in that puke green uniform last year? Yeah, it did. But I also understood that it was business decision that lead to him leaving. So I will gladly welcome 99 back to retire in aqua and orange.

Back
Top Bottom