Jason White | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason White

NFL MVP

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
you know everybody's always talking about matt leinhart aaron rodgers but i never see anyone ever talkin bout jason white he's most liekly gonna be the heisman winner again and he plays great why dont we draft him?

Actually I don't think he will win it. He shouldn't have won it last year either. He won't be anything in the pros.

then how come he is having more success than aaron rodgers and he looks better than matt leinhart

There is a difference between great college passers and great NFL passers. The day you learn what that difference is, the day you will truly understand the NFL draft.

Boomer said:
There is a difference between great college passers and great NFL passers. The day you learn what that difference is, the day you will truly understand the NFL draft.
enlighten us

Arms, footwork, systems, way the ball comes out, way the ball is held, reads, working progressions, supporting cast, movement in the pocket, injuries. Playing for one of the best teams in the nation, etc etc etc. These are all factors that are much smaller in college ball. Guys that put up huge numbers don't always make great passers in the pros. A lot of the time, it's the offensive system they are in.

Enlightened yet?

iceblizzard69 said:
Because he's not good enough to be an NFL QB.
I remember many on here saying the same things about Roethlisberger. I saw him play, I knew he was going to be special, but still many insisted he wasn't going to be good. Well now he's lead his team to an impressive record and he's just in his rookie season. You just never know guys.

DolFan31 said:
I remember many on here saying the same things about Roethlisberger. I saw him play, I knew he was going to be special, but still many insisted he wasn't going to be good. Well now he's lead his team to an impressive record and he's just in his rookie season. You just never know guys.

The people saying that about Roethlisberger - you know who you are - were dopes and were called out as dopes when they made their statements. I remember posting ahead of his junior year at Miami that he would be a high 1 and people were saying that they had never heard of him, would never happen, Miami of Ohio...hahaha....all this nonsense. I'm sure people think that you can ONLY be a pro if you graduate from the best universities.

This Roethlisberger "debate" still makes me laugh.

NFL MVP said:
you know everybody's always talking about matt leinhart aaron rodgers but i never see anyone ever talkin bout jason white he's most liekly gonna be the heisman winner again and he plays great why dont we draft him?
Hes a good college passer and nothing more. Add him to the Wuerffel, Ryan Leaf, etc. etc. etc. club.

His success this year is because of Peterson at RB. Thats why he is putting up better numbers. The same can be said for Leinart and Bush. Only difference is Leinart has the TOOLS along with Rodgers to be an NFL project. Jason White is a NFL career backup at best.

Brock Berlin would be a better NFL QB than White....what does that tell Ya?

Jason White = Geno Torretta

Back
Top Bottom