Jaws rank Tannehill above Fitzpatrick, Sanchez | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaws rank Tannehill above Fitzpatrick, Sanchez

sanchez should be lowrer than where jaws has him.there are back up qbs that are light years better than him such as matt moore.if that sorry azz franchise keeps him in at qb we have nothing to worry about in the years to come.tanny will keep rising fitz and sanchez will keep droping

40-49 doesn't seperate 40 yarders from 49 yarders so you'd have to dig deeper to give accurate info comparing your guy missing from 47, 48 & 51.

I'm not blamning the distace, I'm saying it's far from a chip shot. It's not an easy kick, it's makeable but difficult. Should he have made one? probably but it wasn't easy and he gave away 3 pts in regulatiopn, tannehill gave away 7. You cannot absolve tannehill from either loss and pin all the blame on the K. They both deserve their share of the blame.

I'm not saying Tanny playd a perfect game but he did his part, he did enough but our kicker didn't do his part. Yes, they're not very easy kicks and if he makes 2 then ok but he missed all of them. I know Tanny had the INT but it shouldn't have cme to that in the first place. In the end, I'm very happy with the progress Tanny's making and I'm looking forward to him keeping it going and learning. I know there's going to be bumps and he's not going to pass for 400 yards every time out there.In the end it's a team sport and everyone needs to do their part.

Ozzy rules!!

Didn't Sanchez lead his Jets team to 2 AFC Championship games...? In 2009 , 2010...? I can't remember without looking, but that's pretty good for a young QB.

I feel the Jets problem(s) is their Coaching, as in Rex Ryan, brings in Sparano, and then Sparano refers to us as that other team....?

d-1

Sanchez = the smell behind your ears

BabyDolphins500x332-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom