Jaws rank Tannehill above Fitzpatrick, Sanchez | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaws rank Tannehill above Fitzpatrick, Sanchez

I am not blmaing Tannehill but I don't blame the K either. There was a lot of blame to go around and each of those guys shares in the blame. Could carpenter have made at least 1 of his kicks? absolutely, could tannehill have avoided big turnovers? yes. They both played a role in prevented Miami from winning.

Please explain to all of us with your "vast" knowledge of the game how a QB (doesn't matter who) avoids a blindside blitz, player untouched, with the rusher there 1 second after the ball is snapped. Please lay out for me how Tanne would have avoided this big turnover.. I'm very curious...

Please explain to all of us with your "vast" knowledge of the game how a QB (doesn't matter who) avoids a blindside blitz, player untouched, with the rusher there 1 second after the ball is snapped. Please lay out for me how Tanne would have avoided this big turnover.. I'm very curious...

I'd have to see the play again but you cannot turn it over on that spot of the field in OT under any circumstances.

Because he dismantled an Arizona defense that was abused by the rams last night? Or by the raiders who had 3 Terrible corners?

No improvement? You've watched every game of the Bills and Jets to see if they made improvements? Really?

Sanchez has played 2 teams that Are light years ahead of anyone Tannenhill has played so far.

Arizonas secondary wasn't dismantled by the rams last night. Sam Bradford passed for 141 yards.. Not sure what you're talking about.

And Sanchez played a Steelers D that was missing Harrison and Troy who has looked like a shell of themselves through the first 4 weeks.. Get that **** out of here.. NO argument on SF, they have a legit D. And we've played Houston so again I'm not sure on your logic here..

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

I'd have to see the play again but you cannot turn it over on that spot of the field in OT under any circumstances.

Seeing the play won't help you in that. It was a rhetorical question.. Tanne had nothing to do with that play. You either pick the damn blitz up or run the ball, which is what should've been done at that point in the game, at that area of the field.

Because he dismantled an Arizona defense that was abused by the rams last night? Or by the raiders who had 3 Terrible corners?

No improvement? You've watched every game of the Bills and Jets to see if they made improvements? Really?

Sanchez has played 2 teams that Are light years ahead of anyone Tannenhill has played so far.

Houston says "we've got a problem" (No. 1 Scoring D this season)

And we pummelled one of those teams that beat one those "light years ahead of teams" BS. Oh and in now 5 games from a scoring D standpoint, AZ gave up 3 more pts than The Steelers gave up in 3.

We llost to the #1 & #9 Scoring D, Jets lost to the #3 and #7 scoring D's and we came a lot closer to beating the #9 than they did either the 3 or the 7!

Oh, and did I mention that Buffalo is currently the 30th ranked scoring D?

Wanna try that again?

Last edited by a moderator:
we definately should blame tanehill for his wr's falling down before pass gets there and having a defender get to him in barely over a second

THIS coming from the board's biggest Henne APOLOGIST.

Your problem is that you see everything in a vacuum, taking away situational circumstance. You'll always be proven wrong, picking losers each step along the way.

Given three years from now, Fitzpatrick and Sanchez will be on a bench somewhere else....

40-49 doesn't seperate 40 yarders from 49 yarders so you'd have to dig deeper to give accurate info comparing your guy missing from 47, 48 & 51.

I'm not blamning the distace, I'm saying it's far from a chip shot. It's not an easy kick, it's makeable but difficult. Should he have made one? probably but it wasn't easy and he gave away 3 pts in regulatiopn, tannehill gave away 7. You cannot absolve tannehill from either loss and pin all the blame on the K. They both deserve their share of the blame.

What you're failing to grasp is that Ryan was the reason the Dolphins were in the game in the first place...he was driving the offense all the day. Carpenter, on the other hand, contributed virtually nothing positive to the team.

So, of course Carpenter deserves much more blame, b/c while Tannehill threw the INT, he made more positive contributions against the Cardinals alone, then Carpenter has made all season.

THIS coming from the board's biggest Henne APOLOGIST.

Your problem is that you see everything in a vacuum, taking away situational circumstance. You'll always be proven wrong, picking losers each step along the way.

Given three years from now, Fitzpatrick and Sanchez will be on a bench somewhere else....

Wow. I don't even need to reply to this nonsense but I am one of the biggest Tannenhill supporters on this board. I knew about him in high school when I was at the same elite 11 Nike camp and combine.

Please don't tell me that crap. I'm just not blindly proclaiming him better than 2 quarterbacks because Im a Dolphins fan after 4 games.

Thank you for this great post. Tannehill has played well but to blame the losses on the K isn't being fair especially when he set up his K for a near 50 yarder in OT. Carpenter has missed from 47, 48 & 51. None of them close to being chip shots, it's ridiculous to blame the K for those losses. Did he contribute? aboslutely but you set him up for a long FG on a wet grass field 2 weeks ago and the QB threw an INT to set up the opponents GW FG this past week.

Tannehill has shown me a lot but he still has an awful lot to prove.

carp is no rookie and has no business being in the nfl if he cant make those 48-53 yard field goals Tanny is a rookie and ALL ROOKIES ARE GOING TO MAKE MISTAKES its carps job to make those FGs i just mentioned , as for Tanny you guys act like he is a seasoned vet ,junc you no better as same gose with the fin fans , look at peyton manning his rookie season , i guess he didnt make no mistakes huh ? bullhockey Tanny will make his shae of mistakes but vets shouldnt , plain and simple , but when all is said and done Tanny will be one of the top QBs in this LEAGUE , wheather anybody likes it or not.

:lol:

Dafuq you saying.

Anyways the Rams didn't "abuse" the cardinals. Did you actually watch that game?

Wow. I don't even need to reply to this nonsense but I am one of the biggest Tannenhill supporters on this board. I knew about him in high school when I was at the same elite 11 Nike camp and combine.

Please don't tell me that crap. I'm just not blindly proclaiming him better than 2 quarterbacks because Im a Dolphins fan after 4 games.

i think it's just the hyperbole robertho.

Tannehill didnt cost us crap the past 3 weeks. He took us into overtime and put us in place to win. The defense is the reason we lost.

Lol.. are you talking about this year?

Do you mind me asking you nyjunc, why do you think Sanchez hasn't progressed as you would have expected, is it on him, the coaches, the talent round him or some mixture of the three?
Tannehill I'm really excited about, as are nearly all fans of the phins, how he is playing now is actually at an really high standard never mind what he could be like in a few years time. Get him some actual playmakers round him and we ill have a potent offense.

Sparano struck again imo. Who here didnt see that coming? Jets fans thought we were being bitter but Sparano really is that terrible, this time he might take Sanchez the whole Jets FO down with him. BAHAHAHAHHA!

Back
Top Bottom